Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FMM 17 Scout Features - Out Now

jaymarvels

14 minutes ago, jaymarvels said:

Just as a note.

Google, two weeks after release, has removed the app from the app store. Due to "impersonation" I'm not sure what I am meant to be impersonating, especially on the basis that app name etc hasn't changed for the last 3 years and they haven't removed the lite version which has the identical name albeit the word "lite" on the end.

Currently in communication with Google but I really really hope that this isn't due to a complaint from SI directly.

I just updated yesterday. Hope iScout will return soon.

Google aren't budging on this unfortunately, the don't care about previous release names and they gave no justification why they allowed the Lite (free) version and not the paid.

Basically the bottom line is they want the app title changed and they won't tell me why all my other apps are fine.

To me this is pretty unprecedented and one of two things have happened. Either Google have suddenly become a lot stricter, or SEGA/SI have pressurised them. I am hoping for the first.

So they give the example that "Ingress Guide" is not acceptable, but "Guide of Ingress" is.

They think that FMM Scout while not using the words "Football Manager Mobile" or "FM Mobile" is a close enough association to make people think my app is an official app or at least endorsed.

I wonder if because I redesigned my logo and font that is the reason why its been flagged. If this is the case I find it amusing as the font is a publicly purchasable font and the image I bought from a stock image vendor.

So I will have to change the app name for the first time in 3 years. To try and keep it relevant but within Google's guidelines I am submitting with the App title of "iScout FMM 2017" and am hoping this is accepted.

I feel pretty powerless in this situation and if there was another platform to distribute my app away from Google I would. I feel they haven't provided a good enough explanation especially in relation to previous apps names and the Lite version. Its left me a really bitter taste in my mouth towards them.

5 hours ago, sharaziuk said:

Maybe the logo is 'impersonating' something similar... 

They specified the App Title. They were very exact over the issue.

Hey I just bought the app and is good so far except by the fact that I can't load any of my shortlists the option just isn't there so please update or tell me how to fix it

Screenshot_2016-12-18-17-43-03.png

8 hours ago, rseven said:

Hi @jaymarvels I saw iScout FMM 2017 is back in google play.

Yes google accepted the name change

9 hours ago, Albertv said:

Hey I just bought the app and is good so far except by the fact that I can't load any of my shortlists the option just isn't there so please update or tell me how to fix it

Screenshot_2016-12-18-17-43-03.png

Have you saved any shortlists in game yet?

7 hours ago, jaymarvels said:

Yes google accepted the name change

Have you saved any shortlists in game yet?

I have 3 of my shortlists and 1 I exported with your app even in the lite version I can't load them there's only the option to save a shortlist I have tried in any of the pages or in the main menu but I just can't load

29 minutes ago, Albertv said:

I have 3 of my shortlists and 1 I exported with your app even in the lite version I can't load them there's only the option to save a shortlist I have tried in any of the pages or in the main menu but I just can't load

The lite version doesn't have any shortlist functionality! 

Can you open the shortlist that you exported into FMM itself?

2 hours ago, jaymarvels said:

The lite version doesn't have any shortlist functionality! 

Can you open the shortlist that you exported into FMM itself?

Yes works perfectly but I can't open my own I don't know if maybe is because the loaded leagues or something like that but I think that if was the case I would take out the players who aren't loaded in those leagues right

1 hour ago, Albertv said:

Yes works perfectly but I can't open my own I don't know if maybe is because the loaded leagues or something like that but I think that if was the case I would take out the players who aren't loaded in those leagues right

Where are the ones you created in FMM itself saved? Can you see these in your phones file browser/ES explorer?

4 hours ago, jaymarvels said:

Where are the ones you created in FMM itself saved? Can you see these in your phones file browser/ES explorer?

Here they are, the one created with the app is in the same folder too

Screenshot_2016-12-19-19-51-29.png

Edited by Albertv
Added comments
6 hours ago, Albertv said:

Here they are, the one created with the app is in the same folder too

Screenshot_2016-12-19-19-51-29.png

Hmm..Odd.

Do you have the latest version..There was a bug in 1.0.1 that sometimes didn't display shortlists but this was fixed in 1.0.2

10 hours ago, jaymarvels said:

Hmm..Odd.

Do you have the latest version..There was a bug in 1.0.1 that sometimes didn't display shortlists but this was fixed in 1.0.2

Yes I do, actually I bought this on Saturday if I'm not wrong, so that was the version that got installed, but the problem remains, the option to load the shortlists just isn't there, maybe I should delete and reinstall the app?

Screenshot_2016-12-20-13-01-47.png

2 hours ago, Albertv said:

Yes I do, actually I bought this on Saturday if I'm not wrong, so that was the version that got installed, but the problem remains, the option to load the shortlists just isn't there, maybe I should delete and reinstall the app?

Screenshot_2016-12-20-13-01-47.png

Before you do that trying clearing the app data/cache

9 minutes ago, jaymarvels said:

Before you do that trying clearing the app data/cache

I finished the reinstall and cleared the data/cache before deleting the app like you recommended but the problem remains there's no option to load the shortlists :(

31 minutes ago, Albertv said:

I finished the reinstall and cleared the data/cache before deleting the app like you recommended but the problem remains there's no option to load the shortlists :(

You have a  Huawei  Mate 8 don't you?

Is FMM installed on the default location or have you moved it to the SD?

7 hours ago, jaymarvels said:

You have a  Huawei  Mate 8 don't you?

Is FMM installed on the default location or have you moved it to the SD?

Yes I do have a Huawei and all my apps are installed in the intern memory FMM and yours too

2 hours ago, Ed said:

How far off is the PGE @jaymarvels waiting for that before I start a proper career game so I can do some DB tweaking :)

Hopefully going to get a lot done over the Christmas period. Its currently part way through development.

I have spend some time refactoring some of the code because I wasn't happy with some of it.

4 minutes ago, jaymarvels said:

Hopefully going to get a lot done over the Christmas period. Its currently part way through development.

I have spend some time refactoring some of the code because I wasn't happy with some of it.

Great, cheers jaymarvels

1 hour ago, PhiLiz said:

I've bought the app but can't seem to find the coach list... How can I load it? 

Swipe the screen from right to left.

It goes:

Players > Shortlist > Staff

22 minutes ago, boboox said:

hi. there is no pc version as uausal? or any plan on apple? i dont have android device:laugh:

The PC Save Editor will be out in due course.

As for an iOS app, not possible, I have explored this and realistically the only way would mean hooking up your i-device to itunes and transferring the save to somewhere like iCloud or Dropbox etc, which defeats the point of the app.

On 2016/12/29 at 19:26, jaymarvels said:

The PC Save Editor will be out in due course.

As for an iOS app, not possible, I have explored this and realistically the only way would mean hooking up your i-device to itunes and transferring the save to somewhere like iCloud or Dropbox etc, which defeats the point of the app.

excellent i cant image play fmh without scout tool. looking forward for pc

u right. ios has sand box system.