FMM Vibe
julystork

Series Tactic advise for older games?

Wanna find out if I'm the only person remaining in the entire world that hasn't already moved on to fmm17 (not paying a cent for it yet until more bugfix patches)

In fact I'm still on a lower league game in fmh2015: started with Bristol City, won promotion to English Championship, but in 3rd season in Championship I'm struggling with horrible form; I can't even beat a League 1 team in FA Cup draw.

Anyone know if there's anywhere on vibe or any other forum that stills offers tactic advise on older FMH games?

20 hours ago, julystork said:

Wanna find out if I'm the only person remaining in the entire world that hasn't already moved on to fmm17 (not paying a cent for it yet until more bugfix patches)

In fact I'm still on a lower league game in fmh2015: started with Bristol City, won promotion to English Championship, but in 3rd season in Championship I'm struggling with horrible form; I can't even beat a League 1 team in FA Cup draw.

Anyone know if there's anywhere on vibe or any other forum that stills offers tactic advise on older FMH games?

if you are using the latest patch go to the bottom of page 9. 

If you are using an unpatched game, start at page 1. 

I assume the issue is you've been using the same tactic for a while.

Most tactics don't work if you use them for 2-3 years straight. Supposedly the AI 'figures out' your tactic after this time, although I don't entirely buy that narrative.

Edited by Fish18ish