Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Around the World in 80 goals

Taff

Hello Fellow Vibers and welcome to my first attempt at creating a challenge 

Now this idea came to me and I thought it could be an idea worth trying as we all know I like a goal challenge  

So it's a simple enough premise take any team of your liking then over the course of 10/15 years (haven't decided on a time scale yet) take a striker of a different nationality and score 80 goals with them, then move on to your next player who must not already be at the club

You score 10 points for every striker who hits 80 goals but all strikers must have completed the 80 goals to count by the end of the 10/15 year period

Rules 

1. You Must start with a striker from the nation of your club (ie if your playing as Real Madrid, you must have a Spanish striker to start)
  2. Your starting striker can be from your starting club (if he's of the same nationality)
  3. Only one player from a specific nation (ie no repeats once you have used a Spanish striker must use a different nationality)
  4. Can only transfer your new player once your previous one has hit 80 goals
  5. New striker must be bought and not already at the club (but either window will do once your player has hit the 80 goal target)
  6. Own Formations
  7. Proof will be needed so create a thread to follow
  8. No reloading to avoid injuries 
  9. International goals do not count
  10. And all the other typical Challenge rules

So let me know what you all think, could this be a good idea or not, would 10 or 15 years be better

All comments welcome

Edited by Taff

I know this has gotten absolutely no love whatsoever but I'm going to ask anyway

Would it work better sticking with one club for 15 season changing strikers when needed

or moving between the 4 loaded leagues and seeing how quick you can get 80 goals in each league

Thoughts (any thoughts) would be appreciated

I think you should pick a club buy a play that will score 80 goals once done then move to another country out of the 4 you've chosen then bring the same striker with you and try to get 80 goals in that country and so on 

I've found an issue, have manged to get the Arsenal and Valencia jobs, get my offer for my player accepted then he rejects the contract offered every time, which means I either have to wait for a bigger club to come up or stick to the idea of different strikers in different leagues 

6 hours ago, Taff said:

I've found an issue, have manged to get the Arsenal and Valencia jobs, get my offer for my player accepted then he rejects the contract offered every time, which means I either have to wait for a bigger club to come up or stick to the idea of different strikers in different leagues 

I've done a career where I had to change clubs 4 times and score 200 goals with the same striker at each one (800 goals in total) but it was a nightmare to complete it. Worked out OK in the end but it was a long long long struggle as you need the right club at the right time, which runs out fast in the end. It took me 22 seasons to complete this one but the challenges in itself were fun too.

However, 80 goals should give you a lot more time to find the right clubs and seeing the same guy score in every league makes for a fun challenge.

9 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

I've done a career where I had to change clubs 4 times and score 200 goals with the same striker at each one (800 goals in total) but it was a nightmare to complete it. Worked out OK in the end but it was a long long long struggle as you need the right club at the right time, which runs out fast in the end. It took me 22 seasons to complete this one but the challenges in itself were fun too.

However, 80 goals should give you a lot more time to find the right clubs and seeing the same guy score in every league makes for a fun challenge.

Cheers dude, I'll give it another go and see how we get on

I think I'm just going to stick to the original idea and see how many strikers I can get to 80 goals in 10 seasons 

I've spent too much money at my current club to just leave

I have an idea to make this challenge more difficult. How about that you can only choose the nationality of countries next to your previous country? As an example, if you start with Italy, the next striker can only be from countries nearby it, (etc. France, Switzerland). This will defo make this challenge more challenging. BTW I'm currently attempting this challenge with some friends as a group challenge, where we pass the save around. Is it alright for it to be place in the leaderboard here if we completed it?

14 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

I have an idea to make this challenge more difficult. How about that you can only choose the nationality of countries next to your previous country? As an example, if you start with Italy, the next striker can only be from countries nearby it, (etc. France, Switzerland). This will defo make this challenge more challenging. BTW I'm currently attempting this challenge with some friends as a group challenge, where we pass the save around. Is it alright for it to be place in the leaderboard here if we completed it?

Yeah no worries, glad someone's giving it a go I thought this had died out of lack of interest

would love to see how you all get on