Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Too easy

jakiy13

13 minutes ago, SaintPaul said:

For me, it becomes easy after 6-7 seasons, as most clubs tend to end up with players either well past their best, or young players just breaking through, so if you buy well, you'll have a big advantage 

As some one who plays the PC and Mobile versions of the game I think that's the same in both versions. Its amazing the players you can pick up that the AI clubs just seem to ignore or are willing to sell for very little.

I find that as long as you have good players in key positions with tactics created around those players, then it is an easy game. The AI's lack of intelligence in tactical roles eg. using double Deep Lying Forwards or something silly, means that they never use their squad to their utmost potential. That, coupled with the 4-4-2 bug, means a win as long as you know what you're doing..I personally hope that the next iteration of FM will be slightly harder.

Entirely agree with Thirsk ! The game is simple BECAUSE AI is dumb. They leave some key players on the bench or they put them on awful positions, they use inadapted strategies or positions, they buy 2 Central Defenders whereas they already have a lot and they have only one striker...And moreover, there is a bug which destroy the form of strikers (like in my last save, Neymar and Cavani are always under 60% before a match...)

I just want this to be changed on the 2018 version, because the fun in this game is to create a good team piece by piece, year after year to dominate Europe. Not winning the CL and the league on the second year with a mid-table team

Yes. I think it's easy too. I can win the league with any team in 1 or 2 seasons. What I found the most stupid thing is the points that AI teams make. Won the league with Levante after promotion with only 80 points. Makes no sense.