Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Poll Is FMM17 a good enough upgrade?

Dec

Do you think FMM17 is a good enough upgrade on FMM16?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think FMM17 is a good enough upgrade on FMM16?

• Yes
    • No
    • Didn't have FMM16

A simple question but a very difficult one - Is Football Manager Mobile 2017 a good step up from 2016? Please vote on the poll and leave your reasons in the comments below.

Thanks.

Not good enough.

Only one thing I think valuable in FMM2016  is to allow management of nation team of word. Not limit only selected continent.

Personally I think it's more of a 16.5 version. I'm not saying it's bad but yesterday I picked up an old save I had in FMM 16 and the difference is not much, the match engine is faster and smoother, scouts may be better but overall no massive difference.

I prefer FMM17 though because I am happy with those little improvements

3 hours ago, Dar J said:

Personally I think it's more of a 16.5 version. I'm not saying it's bad but yesterday I picked up an old save I had in FMM 16 and the difference is not much, the match engine is faster and smoother, scouts may be better but overall no massive difference.

I prefer FMM17 though because I am happy with those little improvements

I agree, more of a upgrade of 16 than a new release. I find it MUCH more challenging this year though. Only one of the "super" tactics that have been post for EME has worked even a little bit. I think the game is very much more specific to your save than a global solution. 

I voted yes but I've always felt from the first one they are a little expensive.

i like the scout and coach reports, and all the little touches. It still feels like the new version of the old champ manager to me ?

20 minutes ago, AYB said:

I voted yes but I've always felt from the first one they are a little expensive.

i like the scout and coach reports, and all the little touches. It still feels like the new version of the old champ manager to me ?

It's a fair cry better than the 30 quid they used to charge back in the PSP days. Hard to call 8 bucks exensive by comparison. 

26 minutes ago, Warren G said:

FMM 17 IS BETTER LOOKS BETTER, BETTER GAMEPLAY, MORE CHALLENGING, MAYBE U GUYS SHOULD ADD ANOTHER PLAYER ROLE TO THE MD

To me the issue is not being better it's more of "Is there a MASSIVE difference?

I voted no for the reason I commented but to me it's better only that it's not a massive upgrade 

I'd say that it definitely is. The enhanced match engine is much more challenging, and with the large database, there are enough little known players, and rough diamonds to keep things interesting 

The coefficients are a big bonus too,I'm Scottish,  so trying to win more places in European competitions is a nice challenge.

The coach reports are really helpful, and more detailed than I thought I'd see on FMM  

5 hours ago, BleedsBlue said:

It's a fair cry better than the 30 quid they used to charge back in the PSP days. Hard to call 8 bucks exensive by comparison. 

I agree, £6.99 for the game definitely can't be called expensive, when the vast majority of us would probably still be paying £30 for the Psp version, especially as this years game is better than any FMH  I played on Psp