Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Poll Loan Feeder Clubs

Robbrown172

Should a 'loan feeder club' feature be introduced to FMM 2017/FMM 2018 and why?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should a 'loan feeder club' feature be introduced to FMM 2017/FMM 2018 and why?

fmm17logo.png.41454e51cdbe7ddcdd553057740372c8.png

I was scrolling down my Facebook news feed as you do, when I stumble across a story about Manchester United looking for a loan feeder club.

Now, if you're sitting there thinking "what on earth is a loan feeder club", then i'll explain.

A loan feeder club is an agreement between 2 clubs that allows team A to loan youngsters to team B so that they can develop. An example of this is Chelsea and Vitesse.

Anyways, it got me thinking. Do you think this should be introduced to FMM 2017 as an update, or in FMM 2018?

I personally think it would be a great addition. It would benefit both clubs involved, as the feeder club would have developed youngsters, and the other club would recieve promising youngsters from a top European side.

Feel free to vote in the poll, and explain your decision below. Thank you.

I would definitely like to see this featured in future series. It's basically an agreement that loanees are guaranteed playing time and that's not always the case when you loan them out to any other club. On top of that it's very interesting to see 'your' group of 3,4 or 5 talented youngsters perform in the same team in a lower/weaker league.

However, I can see this being a problem if you start a career as a so called 'feeder club'. Being 'forced' to give players game time, or simply having to have them in your squad, would ruin the fun for me. So as a mere ingame option I'd like it.

Edited by BatiGoal

I was hoping it'd have been in this year's game. When placing a player on transfer /loan list, I was hoping there'd have been a 'move to affiliate' option 

It's something that works well in FMT

Would love to see this. I tend to get as big a squad as possible and then loan out (a bit like Chelsea IRL) but it can be very frustrating to loan a player without him playing. I'd love to have a lower league club that I could choose (so they play the same style as me) where I could develop youngsters.