Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM17 Opinions

Hi guys, I'm back (again)... 

Most of youse probably won't remember me, but I'm a vibe legend! :P

Anyway, I am way too lazy to trawl through threads etc, I've not purchased FMM17 yet for various reason. 

So I was wondering should I? Is it worth it etc? Any new features? I saw there was a couple new leagues turkey and Poland.. Anything else? Tah. 

The two  biggest features re for me this year are the league coefficients, and being able to manage African national teams. Those alone, for me anyway, were enough to convince me to buy it. I also find this year's enhanced match engine more challenging, although others say it's too easy. 

Yeah the African nations sound fun! May have a bash at a 1k challenge. 

Is the enhanced ME still as slow as it was at first? I always played original because I could fly through a season! 

Hahaha are we still talking about that? :(

You too mate missed youse all! 

Is the enhanced ME fast enough to do a 1kc? Is that still as big as it used to be? Might go psg just to shut you up! 

It'll go down in Vibe's history haha. 

EME performances is down to your hardware, but on good devices it's meant to be really quick. Still iffy for me but much better than it was few years back. 

As for goal challenges the EME now seems more goal heavy with people postin some wacky things on there, best advice for stuff like that is to look around the careers "tag" :).