Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Poll Do you modify FMM17?

Dec

Do you modify FMM17 with logos, databases etc...?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Do you modify FMM17 with logos, databases etc...?

• Yes
    • No
    • Didn't know you could

Hi, I'm back with my semi-regular question. This time it is if you modify FMM17 with the use of logos, faces, databases, license fixes etc...? If you do or don't then please vote on the poll and comment below what you do. Also comment if you have any suggestions for things you would download.

Thanks,

Dec

I don't modify anything because I don't know how to. I've always wanted to download the faces, and I'm sure there's a guide somewhere - but my tolerance for stress is very low, and if I couldn't do it correctly I'd just end up getting p!ssed off.

5 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

I don't modify anything because I don't know how to. I've always wanted to download the faces, and I'm sure there's a guide somewhere - but my tolerance for stress is very low, and if I couldn't do it correctly I'd just end up getting p!ssed off.

The guides are on each download :).

2 hours ago, veerus said:

I said no but adding the logos is pretty tempting if I wasn't so lazy.  They certainly add some good flavor to the UI.

That!

I said no because I like to keep things as original as possible, but I'll sometimes download a database to get the latest transfers, if I happen to be playing after a window and the game is behind.

I downloaded the logos and I worked fine but then I tired to download the logos again to my 2nd device but it didn't work .. but in general it's a great work. 

Tired the faces but didn't work for me .. the rest still didn't download themy and try them yet 

I do database editing, cos i want to make indonesia  national team and their local club is playable. But now still struggling to get there, it cos my poor programming skill :P

On 25/12/2016 at 01:02, Kun Aguero said:

I mostly modify my own save, adding my reserves team to a league, and send bunch of wonderkids to the team and see them grow, great way to play tho.

@Kun Aguero how, do you add reserves to a league? I would love to do this!

It would be interesting if there are some young players in promoting team, in the English Premier league no reserve team and I happened to pick the team that is now promoting young players into the first team.