Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Poll Using FMM as a research tool for transfers

Dec

Do you use FMM to research transfer rumours?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use FMM to research transfer rumours?

• Yes
    • No
    • Good idea! May do now

The transfer window is open tomorrow so that means that we can all get onto FM Mobile 17 to assess our club's transfer rumours and confirmed deals...or do we? Let me know if this is something you do in the poll and share with us all your stories in the comments.

Thanks,
Dec

When I talk with my friends about transfer rumours, I will show player profile in FMM to them.To let them know about the players. FMM is quite convenience than FM on PC.

New player, Ahmedov, will join SIPG FC.

Screenshot_2016-12-28-07-46-13.png

Not going to lie i use FMM alot to judge a player in terms of quality etc and also to do research on their history.....just a thought though...I have never really played the PC version but are the player stats the same? Do they all come from oone database for the games or does it differ on some games?

I don't go out my way to do it anymore but if I'm playing a save and a player LFC are linked to is available and I'm not familiar with him he'll likely be my signing. 

Now and then if a surprise name is thrown around that I know nothing about I will often have a look on FMM however just to see how the game rates them, but the last few times I've wanted to do that the player hasn't even been on the game lol, an example being that Iranian lad from Russia we're being linked to. 

1 hour ago, Rhys Rockley said:

Not going to lie i use FMM alot to judge a player in terms of quality etc and also to do research on their history.....just a thought though...I have never really played the PC version but are the player stats the same? Do they all come from oone database for the games or does it differ on some games?

Yes. The fmm database is generated from fm pc version.