Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Site Crashing

Taff

Anyone else having issues with the site at the moment, it keeps freezing up on me and I'm unable to load any updates for my Career 

Any advice would help

This seems to have worked well but as soon as I try to load some pictures and content the site freezes on me

#Annoying

I've been having the same issue very often for the past couple days. On chrome (PC), the page keeps becoming unresponsive after a few seconds (it happened half way through typing this post!).

Edit: Crashed 3 times while making this post. Turned adblock on and it's now fine.

Edited by Jack Joyce

Yeah same here I thought maybe because I'm using the works computer but if others are having the same issue 

I'll try reading posts and it will freeze or try loading my post to do an update and it'll freeze normally within 30-60 seconds

but I'm using my phone now and no issues 

I've been having issues on mobile on and off for the past couple weeks. There's an ad that keeps redirecting to the App Store so it's a matter of reloading the page to get another normal ad. 

Since I put that notice up it's been OK, whether the last closing and opening of the site fixed the issue I'm not sure but seems OK for the moment I'll PM you if it happens again

Think it might have been an issue my end, all seems okay now. Wasn't working but other sites were fine, after I posted here though other sites started having issues, restarted device and all seems okay now. Only posted as everything else seemed fine and issue was the same as the issue a little while ago.