Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics BatiGoal's T.K.O.

BatiGoal

13 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

@Wildan Mubarroq

Mate, word of advice, watch your language and when you want help you ask don't demand. If you continue with this attitude around here you'll receive no help from anyone.

even @PriZe doesn't reply my comment on 19 hours ago. 19 man, 19. not 1 or 9. whereas i didn't using bad words on his thread.

Screenshot_2017-01-14-01-59-24.png

6 hours ago, Wildan Mubarroq said:

even PriZe doesn't reply my comment on 19 hours ago. 19 man, 19. not 1 or 9. whereas i didn't using bad words on his thread.

People have lives outside this community too. If you ask nicely and treat everyone as you'd like to be treated yourself then you'll find this place to be filled with knowledgeable and experienced players who're always willing to help fellow Vibers.

Cheers!

On 09/01/2017 at 11:34, rseven said:

Yes. In EME, two defenders are enough. We can put more for attacking.

Have you try to put player at dmc position?

2 defenders are enough if you're playing a top team. With only 2 defenders, both of them and your 'keeper better be at least world-class.

If you're playing a League One/Two challenge doubt you can have that luxury

1 hour ago, agamchisio said:

I will try this tactics,,

I'm having decent results with small teams at the moment. It's "too inconsistent" if the players aren't worldclass *but* if you manage to pick out those inconsistent players each and every game by tweaking roles to alternative option or sub for fresh ones at halftime and/or go with alternative match settings it works! A lot of work but it's possible :) Every game brings a different "underperformer(s)" and my guess is that this player lacks the quality to adapt to this specific (direct) opponent or particular formation. That combined with his general inconsistency.

Having a quality team with quality players, who are generally a lot  more consistent because of that, saves you that trouble tho.

For those who're still interested in trying this tactic with smaller teams:

• Mid 1st half: assign alternative roles to underperformers
  • Half-time: sub underperformers
  • Mid 2nd half: apply alternative match settings

Of course, change nothing if things are working ok. But with small teams that's rarely the case :D anyway.. this works pretty well for me but it's a lot of work as you need a good ' versatile' bench.

First,i'm sorry for my bad english language ?

I was try this tactic and my team struggled with my forward,,so i'm edit your tactic @BatiGoal ?

So it is my result..

Look at juve vs empoli ?

When i use 3 AP, many shoot made but empoli GK give me bad luck on goal,,haha..

The keeper was choice MOTM ?

So,thank you very much for your tactic bro..?

Screenshot_2017-01-23-12-18-31_com.sigames.fmm2017.png

Collage 2017-01-23 09_03_15.jpg

Collage 2017-01-23 09_01_59.jpg

Collage 2017-01-23 08_57_16.jpg

Collage 2017-01-23 08_59_59.jpg

Collage 2017-01-23 09_00_42.jpg

Screenshot_2017-01-22-19-26-44_com.sigames.fmm2017.png

Those stats vs Empoli :D but it's a loss nonetheless.

Obviously your formation/ tactics aren't a finished product yet but keep polishing and tweaking until it works. You're close but looks like too many shots from your IFs where they should be passing the ball to your poacher. Is their best foot opposite to the flank they're playing on? Good shooting attr? Maybe try new IFs?

Glad my tactic inspired you to create one of your own.

7 hours ago, Shaanmann said:

2 defenders tactics worked for me in sassuolo, but not sevilla.With sevilla i had to use 3-2-3-2 attacking

I didn't use 2 defs with Sevilla's starting squad. Like you I started with 3 defs (3-5-2 variations). Only a few seasons later with a much improved squad was 2 defs possible.

On 01/02/2017 at 15:52, BatiGoal said:

Follow up on the TKO tactic..

SevillaResultsp1.png

SevillaResultsp2.png

SevillaResultsp3.png

205 goals in all competitions :)

Wowza, you mentioned 3 at the back for this could you post screenshots of this one, with instructions pleaseeee :) 

2 hours ago, Leeroy1993 said:

Wowza, you mentioned 3 at the back for this could you post screenshots of this one, with instructions pleaseeee :) 

Two at the back. 2-2-1-5. Check the OP, first post in here, for instructions. Note, don't wanna get your hopes down but don't expect great results immediately. Your players, especially the two CDs need to be quality or at least complement one another.

On 23/01/2017 at 23:36, BatiGoal said:

I didn't use 2 defs with Sevilla's starting squad. Like you I started with 3 defs (3-5-2 variations). Only a few seasons later with a much improved squad was 2 defs possible.

You mentioned 3 here though buddy?

Starting formation - 3 defs.

TKO formation - 2 defs.

I said I started with 3 and many many tweaks later ended up with 2. Look at the results screenshot, it's year 2033. 

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

Starting formation - 3 defs.

TKO formation - 2 defs.

I said I started with 3 and many many tweaks later ended up with 2. Look at the results screenshot, it's year 2033. 

My bad cheers pal ?? I'll give it a go

34 minutes ago, Leeroy1993 said:

My bad cheers pal ?? I'll give it a go

No probs. Goodluck!

52 minutes ago, rseven said:

I give up my test of this interesting tactics.

Because I can not get 3 goals in average in my current MU save.

Do you at least get decent results or is your defence too leaky?

45 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

No probs. Goodluck!

Do you at least get decent results or is your defence too leaky?

Defense is ok. but I win the match with only 1 goals. This is not the purpose of this tactics.

6 minutes ago, rseven said:

Defense is ok. but I win the match with only 1 goals. This is not the purpose of this tactics.

Good start tho as having a solid, can't really say 'solid' with 2 defs can we, having a not too leaky defence is crucial. You're only a few tweaks away from creating more chances and goals. One or two changes (player or player role) can make a world of difference.

If you want a super reliable +3 goal ratio solid defence, look elsewhere. I went all out fun and released nearly all of my players, gave myself a massive transfer and wage budget. Found all the best players in my save with fmscout and went for it, bought a young world class team.

The are masses of goals at both ends but very successful with world class players and really entertaining to watch.

Thank you for creating this tactic op, it's is genuinely the most fun I've had in FM for years. 

24 minutes ago, Chewy666 said:

If you want a super reliable +3 goal ratio solid defence, look elsewhere. I went all out fun and released nearly all of my players, gave myself a massive transfer and wage budget. Found all the best players in my save with fmscout and went for it, bought a young world class team.

The are masses of goals at both ends but very successful with world class players and really entertaining to watch.

Thank you for creating this tactic op, it's is genuinely the most fun I've had in FM for years. 

Great to hear! Feel free to post your results any time. Thanks for the comment.

On 13/01/2017 at 13:54, BatiGoal said:

@Wildan Mubarroq

Mate, word of advice, watch your language and when you want help you ask don't demand. If you continue with this attitude around here you'll receive no help from anyone.

Great with you bro but it's fortunate someone failed to understand general courtesy applies in the Internet and social community online platform as well.. Perhaps we can advise him to retake his kindergarten and learn basic manners and respect for others.

3 hours ago, Isaac Ng said:

Great with you bro but it's fortunate someone failed to understand general courtesy applies in the Internet and social community online platform as well.. Perhaps we can advise him to retake his kindergarten and learn basic manners and respect for others.

Tbf he hasn't caused any trouble since then.

1 hour ago, alexel99 said:

Nice tactic

Thanks.

@BatiGoal

Hey mate!I want to try this tactic at new manutd save.first can u suggest good DLF?I guess i will make rashford as AF and Ibrahimovic as CF.While Martial and Mkhitaryan at the side.also, Rojo and Bailly should be good or should i buy another CB?

@xizzatx your attack needs to be worldclass to make up for playing only 2 defs. Get a DLF with good Teamwork Movement Passing Dribbling Technique, like A.Sanchez or M.Kruse, or even L.Suarez or P.Dybala alternatively.

CBs Bailly and Rojo are decent at the start of the game but not yet great to cover the back just the two of them. You may need to replace them or hope they do an OK job in their first season.

Hi,

Can you put the formation, player roles and match settings. I cant see those at the first post. Of you have some resulta and match stats i would apreciate. 

Good work