Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Player Degradation Different Per Match Engine?

PriZe

Good question @PriZe was wondering myself after reading Dec's Evogen list. I think it's a random factor having had players age/retire differently, regardless how well/badly/long their careers progressed. I love doing my tests but see not hope in this one.

I would say the engine used might have an slight effect on player degradation, because as you might have noticed, player burn more energy on OME (at least I noticed that), and that might affect their fitness, they are rested less, etc.

Just now, 44_veezy said:

I would say the engine used might have an slight effect on player degradation, because as you might have noticed, player burn more energy on OME (at least I noticed that), and that might affect their fitness, they are rested less, etc.

Interesting that you say that! I have a complete opposit experience. On EME my poacher with more support around him (assumption is he has to do less and conserve energie) with 15 stamina is burned out roughly around 75th minute while on OME he lasts until the 90th minute without any problems with less support

@PriZe Now that's something! Maybe its because of different type of formations I am using on separate engines, however I use pressing in both of them. On OME I always end up substituting the same players (central midfielders) every match, cause they are burned to their roots (AP/DLM, and BBM obviously), but in EME I have a AP-BBM pairing in central midfield and they seem to cope nicely, like they havent run at all the whole game (maybe I just should watch extended and see if the players are actually trying! :P) .

2 minutes ago, 44_veezy said:

@PriZe Now that's something! Maybe its because of different type of formations I am using on separate engines, however I use pressing in both of them. On OME I always end up substituting the same players (central midfielders) every match, cause they are burned to their roots (AP/DLM, and BBM obviously), but in EME I have a AP-BBM pairing in central midfield and they seem to cope nicely, like they havent run at all the whole game (maybe I just should watch extended and see if the players are actually trying! :P) .

Lol for me the same, ome is always midfield almost never my striker but on EME it is always my striker and wingers

@PriZe I might actually check on that later today if its the same for me, or if its just random or if it depends on some hidden stats (not just obvious stamina attribute)