Help Player Degradation Different Per Match Engine?

Posted by

As per titel, will players age differently on OME vs EME? Or is the ME purely the match it self?

@Dec

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Want to join in on the discussion? Register now to FMM Vibe to be able to download files, create discussions, get help, and pass on your experiences to others. Register Now
Free, Quick and Easy

I believe the different engines only influence in game but I'm not too sure. Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dec said:

I believe the different engines only influence in game but I'm not too sure. Sorry.

Okido m8 thanks for the quick reply!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good question @PriZe was wondering myself after reading Dec's Evogen list. I think it's a random factor having had players age/retire differently, regardless how well/badly/long their careers progressed. I love doing my tests but see not hope in this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@BatiGoal as you mentioned retirement etc is random. But what i find interesting is if there is a difference how they age stat wise on the engines. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would say the engine used might have an slight effect on player degradation, because as you might have noticed, player burn more energy on OME (at least I noticed that), and that might affect their fitness, they are rested less, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 44_veezy said:

I would say the engine used might have an slight effect on player degradation, because as you might have noticed, player burn more energy on OME (at least I noticed that), and that might affect their fitness, they are rested less, etc.

Interesting that you say that! I have a complete opposit experience. On EME my poacher with more support around him (assumption is he has to do less and conserve energie) with 15 stamina is burned out roughly around 75th minute while on OME he lasts until the 90th minute without any problems with less support

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@PriZe Now that's something! Maybe its because of different type of formations I am using on separate engines, however I use pressing in both of them. On OME I always end up substituting the same players (central midfielders) every match, cause they are burned to their roots (AP/DLM, and BBM obviously), but in EME I have a AP-BBM pairing in central midfield and they seem to cope nicely, like they havent run at all the whole game (maybe I just should watch extended and see if the players are actually trying! :P) .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 44_veezy said:

@PriZe Now that's something! Maybe its because of different type of formations I am using on separate engines, however I use pressing in both of them. On OME I always end up substituting the same players (central midfielders) every match, cause they are burned to their roots (AP/DLM, and BBM obviously), but in EME I have a AP-BBM pairing in central midfield and they seem to cope nicely, like they havent run at all the whole game (maybe I just should watch extended and see if the players are actually trying! :P) .

Lol for me the same, ome is always midfield almost never my striker but on EME it is always my striker and wingers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@PriZe I might actually check on that later today if its the same for me, or if its just random or if it depends on some hidden stats (not just obvious stamina attribute)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now