Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kun Aguero

Euro U21 2015 TOTT - Where Are They Now?

Euro U21 2015 Team Of The Tournament - Where Are They Now?

Hi fellow Vibers, after an intense speculation on Victor Lindelof transfer to Manchester United recently, I went on Google searching details about this Manchester United target, and found that he had been nominated in the Euro U21 2015, which he won the tournament with Sweden. Then I recalled that I had done an article about the Euro U21 2015 TOTT back in 2015, it made me wonder if Lindelof had gain some success in his career with a potential move to United, how about the other players nominated? Have they fulfilled their potential? Or did they turned up into another flop? So today, in this article, I will look at the player's stats then and now in FMM, and see if they have fulfilled their potential. Enjoy.

First of all, let's look at the team.

U21s-EURO-Team-of-the-Tournament.png

A very decent team, a few well-known wonderkids here. So let's move on to look at the players one by one.

GK : Jose Sa

Spoiler

FMH 15

CA 107 / PA 107

FMM 17

CA 118 / PA 124

Spoiler

FMH 15

ajBy0So.png

FMM 17

Screenshot_2017-01-12-20-00-19-009_com.sigames.fmm2017.png

Jose Sa was in Maritimo back in FMH 15, and is now in Porto B, signed by Porto for a fee of  1,5 million in January 2016. Looking at his attributes, he had a few greens and few reds in FMH15, but now in  FMM 17, most of his attributes are blue, but with no greens. A decent improvement, right? As for his potential ability, that's definitely a huge improvement for him. In total, he can be a decent goalkeeper for most mid-table teams.

DR : Victor Lindelof

Spoiler

FMH 15

CA 80 / PA 121

FMM 17

CA 141/ PA 163

Spoiler

FMH 15

3Zy64S3.png

FMM 17

Screenshot_2017-01-12-20-00-36-540_com.sigames.fmm2017.png

Look back to what I comment on him back in 2015, I said that he can be a decent player for lower league teams, and now he is already a target of Manchester United, what an improvement. Back in FMH 15, he's never the type of players you will look to sign, but now in FMM 17, he's one of the best right back in the game. He can play in both CB and RB position, and had a green attributes for Positioning, and with a few blue attributes for Crossing, passing, and tackling, which made him a perfect right back for any club. And he's only 21, I'm very sure that he will have mostly green attributes after a few years of training, with that high PA.  Definitely one of the most improved player in the TOTM.

DC : Filip Helander

Spoiler

Not in FMH 15

FMM 17

CA 121 / PA 135

FMM 17

fScreenshot_2017-01-12-20-00-54-965_com.sigames.fmm2017.png

The Swedish center back was not in the game in FMH 15, but after making a move to Verona and then a loan move to Bologna, he is now being included in FMM 17. He had some decent attributes as a center back, with a 15 in Aerial and Tackling, as well as a 14 in Positioning. While in real life, since his performance in U21 Euro 2015, he had been signed by then Serie A Verona, and was loaned to Bologna, with an obligation to sign outright. He definitely had gained himself an improvement, in both reputation and ability since U21 Euro 2015.

DC : Jannik Vestergaard

Spoiler

FMH 15

CA 126 / PA 151

FMM 17

CA 136 / PA 145

Spoiler

FMH 15

VsY2AV0.png

FMM 17

Screenshot_2017-01-12-20-01-17-534_com.sigames.fmm2017.png

Shocked to see that Vestergaard was one of the few ( if not only ) players to be downgraded. The then Werder Bremen player is now in another Bundesliga team, Monchengladbach, joining the team in summer 2016, with a fee of  €12 million. His green attributes in FMH 15 remained green in FMM 17, but with a few tweaks. Despite his downgrade, I'm sure that Vestergaard can still fit into most teams as a starting center back. 

DL : Raphael Guerreiro

Spoiler

FMH 15

CA 119 / PA 119

FMM 17 

CA 153 / PA 170

Spoiler

FMH 15

hzY3XRd.png

FMM 17

Screenshot_2017-01-12-20-01-36-178_com.sigames.fmm2017.png

What a huge improvement for Guerreiro, in terms of both reputation and ability. From a mid table Ligue 1 side to a Champions League side. Guerreiro had been well-known since his performance in Euro 2016, winning the title for Portugal, just one year after U21 Euro 2015. His attributes had have a huge improvement, from mostly yellow in FMH 15, to mostly blue, and had the potential to reach green. He can also play in more positions now, since being deployed as a midfielder by Thomas Tuchel. As he is now in Dortmund, I believe that it's quite difficult to sign him if you are a mid table side, but if you are leading a big team, you can get him into your team by paying more. Definitely someone to watch in the future. 

DMC : William Carvalho

Spoiler

FMH 15

CA 141 / PA 163

FMM 17

CA 152 / PA 160

Spoiler

FMH 15

RFpIpJD.png

FMM 17

Screenshot_2017-01-12-20-01-57-147_com.sigames.fmm2017.png

He had a minor drop in terms of PA in FMM 17, but still a more than decent midfielder. Most of his attributes remain the same with those in FMM 17, but his Tackling attributes had been raised to 15, which made him someone reliable in the defence, with a 18 in Positioning as well. He also had a very high Strength attributes, I think he can also play as a nice BWM with that strong body. In real life, he's part of the Euro 2016 winning team, and he may soon be in a bigger league, with West Brom very close to signing him.

DMC : Oscar Lewicki ( Not In Game )

Still in Malmo

AMR  : Nathan Redmond

Spoiler

FMH 15

CA 133 / PA 144

FMM 17

CA 140 / PA 148

Spoiler

FMH 15 

Tmlw4hw.png

FMM 17

Screenshot_2017-01-12-20-03-01-856_com.sigames.fmm2017.png

The player that scored against Liverpool for Southampton just yesterday. He had gained himself a slight improve in PA. He can be a decent winger with that attributes. Meanwhile, he can also play in more positions now, compared to in FMH 15.  He's now a regular player for Southampton, and hopefully can improve more in the future. A future England international in the making? 

AMC : Bernardo Silva

Spoiler

FMH 15

CA 128 / PA 156

FMM 17

CA 152 / PA 170

Spoiler

FMH 15

EPTFCeS.png

FMM 17

Screenshot_2017-01-12-20-03-39-053_com.sigames.fmm2017.png

Already a wonderkid in FMH 15, and now just get better. He had all the stats for becoming a world-class attacking midfielder, definitely someone to sought for in any big teams. In real life, he had been targeted by Manchester United, and may be joining the Red Devils. If the move to Manchester United really happen for him, I'm sure he will soon be a world-beater under Mourinho. Definitely someone to look out in the future.

AML : Ivan Calaveiro

Spoiler

FMH 15

CA 135 / PA 149

FMM 17

CA 134 / PA 150

Spoiler

FMH 15

OeHlJ3T.png

FMM 17

Screenshot_2017-01-12-20-04-04-607_com.sigames.fmm2017.png

From Benfica, he is now in Championship side Wolves. A slight improvement in PA, his attributes looks decent, but believe me, he will get even better. I'm using him now in my Porto save, and he's scoring and assisting all around the pitch, playing as an INF. He will normally get transfer listed in the second season, and you will get to snap him up with a rather cheap transfer fee, probably below 10 million.

ST : Kevin Volland

Spoiler

FMH 15

CA 151 / PA 167

FMM 17

CA 151 / PA 160

Spoiler

FMH 15

zYrdked.png

FMM 17

Screenshot_2017-01-12-20-04-16-392_com.sigames.fmm2017.png

Top scorer in the U21 Euro 2015, and now a record signing for Leverkusen from Bundesliga side Hoffenheim. He can now play in both left winger position and as a striker. Despite his slight drop in PA, he's still one of the best wonderkids in game. However, his time in Leverkusen seems not too well, having just scored 1 goal in 10 appearances, and had already been tagged as flop. Will he fulfilled his potential, and hopefully be one of Germany's star in the future?

Well, that's all for today. As a conclusion, most of the players included in the TOTT had get themselves an improvement. The most improved player IMO had to be Raphael Guerreiro. With the next U21 Euro to start in summer 2017, I'm sure that there will more talents emerging out. Finally, I would like to hear your ideas about the players. Please leave your comments and ideas. As always, thanks for reading.

I love these types of articles - it was an enjoyable read so thanks for this. I think Lindelof could be the one out of this crop that can really progress in next year's FMM give his form this season.