Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges All in one nation + 1000 goals

Varf

Hello fellow players!! I am new to this community but I'm not new to the game.  I've been reading a lot of your posts and I have decided to challenge myself and whoever else want to join me. And I have decided to take it to the next level. Along with doing 1000 goals challenge I wanted to add something else.

So here it is:

The challenge is to have everybody in your squad from one nation. Don't go to MyTeam option just take a team and after you decide what is your nation sell everybody else, if you can't sell them loan them out. If you can't sell or loan them out don't give them time to play.

I do realize that it's hard to make it happend already but one of them would be your "1000 goals" guy. 

To be continued...

I'm gonna do something similar but I'm using the editor and not going for the 1000 goals challenge.

Actually I tried to do a save as you described but the players get too unhappy when you sell the best players...

1 hour ago, PhiLiz said:

I'm gonna do something similar but I'm using the editor and not going for the 1000 goals challenge.

Actually I tried to do a save as you described but the players get too unhappy when you sell the best players...

That is the point NO editor and you have to deal with players and go throught rough times of unhappy squad

8 hours ago, Varf said:

That is the point NO editor and you have to deal with players and go throught rough times of unhappy squad

Sure, but in that case is a different challenge altogether. Good luck.