Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Football manager 2017 mobile unlockables

Skendz

Been trying for 3 seasons to unlock sugar daddy I'm West ham done well better then expected won league twice and won over 10 trophies including champions league no sugar daddy sega support are rubbish Wass wondering if anyone could help me please 

Screenshot_20170114-171407.png

Screenshot_20170114-171416.png

You'll get there eventually. I didn't unlock it until season 6, although that was my first champions league win. By then I had maybe 12 trophies, including 6 league wins. I'm not sure how much weighting it gives the secondary cups, like the community shield, but you're doing well and you'll probably unlock it in the next season or two at that rate. 

Thank you was winding me up does it give you a message when you unlock it and I hope I do got a brillisn't team doing well this season 

Yep you'll get a message from the chairman asking whether the club should accept investment or not. Say  Yes to turn Sugar Daddy on or No to turn it off, but either way it will be unlocked and you can manually turn it on and if in the unlockables menu. 

I'd say you're pretty close to getting it but don't know exactly how it decides it.  Good luck!