Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup 2017

BatiGoal

8 minutes ago, Ashez said:

How many goals you got in Serie A, Premier League or France? Yeah thought so pal! Stop picking on the little guy :P 

BPL? 70 ish, you know cause i Pm'ed you. You were in awe... stop trying to sound cool, and just openly admit, your Team PriZe all the way!

2 minutes ago, PriZe said:

BPL? 70 ish, you know cause i Pm'ed you. You were in awe... stop trying to sound cool, and just openly admit, your Team PriZe all the way!

Take your head out the game mate ;):P 

3 hours ago, RealHaks said:

You should, you're not moving past this stage.:D

All this fighting talk will come back to bite you on the arse if you aren't careful ;)

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

What's with the mind games Sam? They didn't work out for you last time ;) 

Wtf are you on about, since my uncharacteristic departure from the last couple of CC appearances I've dispatched you twice :P

Edited by samhardy
17 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Wtf are you on about, since my uncharacteristic departure from the last couple of CC appearances I've dispatched you twice :P

By luck! You bottled it and lost the mind game only just holding out for the victory! You got cocky, my defeatist attitude got in your head, you had a chance to make a statement and you blew it! 

25 minutes ago, Ashez said:

By luck! You bottled it and lost the mind game only just holding out for the victory! You got cocky, my defeatist attitude got in your head, you had a chance to make a statement and you blew it! 

The only inspiration I needed was remembering you got sacked in the first H2H!

1 hour ago, samhardy said:

The only inspiration I needed was remembering you got sacked in the first H2H!

Getting SI to do your dirty work! 

I seem to remember you save was going a lot worse than mine, i just had my save screwed by bugs :@

Perhaps I should've demoted the 4 in my challenge rather than selling them. Half the team screams " unhappy at the sale of one of the club's star players" oh shut up and do as you're told!! 

Now I'm facing a demoralized team with little faith in me. :) Got my work cut out for me. 

@Thepremiermanager did you injure your Dynamic Duo yet?

@Jens how's your Balotelli Challenge going? lol

@danovic78 how's the EME challenge shaping up on your decade old device?

45 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Ready to start this! One quick question though, if i read correctly, goals and assists from the "spine" add an extra point? So 1 = 2? @BatiGoal

Yes. 1 point for every assist and 1 for every goal. GK and Def won't get too many I think, well in your teams maybe they do :) so especially for your CM and ST.

For tha ballotelli challenge do the support players have to be Italian with Ghanaian second nationality or just Italian or Ghanian

52 minutes ago, Nicolol said:

For tha ballotelli challenge do the support players have to be Italian with Ghanaian second nationality or just Italian or Ghanian

Just Italian or Ghanaian.

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

Yes. 1 point for every assist and 1 for every goal. GK and Def won't get too many I think, well in your teams maybe they do :) so especially for your CM and ST.

Okido! Will start cracking then! :)

Just lost my first game of this challenge in December :P

End November here with 0 losses :) going pretty well after the complaints quieted down.

Another question for Group C

Just so I'm clear

My aim is to get Balotteli as many goals as possible and to get my three chosen Italian/Ghanaian players good Avg Rat, there goals don't count to anything other than giving them a good rating

Is that correct?

No extra points for league positions, cups and the like?

1 minute ago, Taff said:

Another question for Group C

Just so I'm clear

My aim is to get Balotteli as many goals as possible and to get my three chosen Italian/Ghanaian players good Avg Rat, there goals don't count to anything other than giving them a good rating

Is that correct?

No extra points for league positions, cups and the like?

Point system is the same as in qualifying round (league pts, pos, goal diff. and domestic and Eur. cup run) + Balotelli goals and his 3 helpers' Av rating indeed.

1 minute ago, BatiGoal said:

Point system is the same as in qualifying round (league pts, pos, goal diff. and domestic and Eur. cup run) + Balotelli goals and his 3 helpers' Av rating indeed.

OK cheers dude, I better pull my thumb out of my Butt and get cracking then

Just lost my first game of this challenge in December :P

Gotta correct myself, did record a loss already in October. Home game to PSG 1-2 :S

Does anyone else experience the bug that games/goals/assists aren't counted in the champions league? That'll be a lot of screenshots to prove I earn those points...