Jump to content
FMM Vibe
  • Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BatiGoal

Fun/Games Challenge Cup 2017

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Same here. I picked Kampl but his 14 goals won't count either :'(

Pick 1 creator and 1 finisher. This is Leverkusen's Dynamic Duo.  Your creator's assists (1p) and finisher's goals (1p) count as bonus points.

:laugh: your the co-host and didn't understand your own challenge? :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Pick 1 creator and 1 finisher. This is Leverkusen's Dynamic Duo.  Your creator's assists (1p) and finisher's goals (1p) count as bonus points.

:laugh: your the co-host and didn't understand your own challenge? :laugh:

I understood but Kampl just kept on scoring and not passing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Robbrown172 said:

It takes you that long to restart your saves until you get the results you want? Dammmn ;)

I wish I had that much free time to play :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Pick 1 creator and 1 finisher. This is Leverkusen's Dynamic Duo.  Your creator's assists (1p) and finisher's goals (1p) count as bonus points.

:laugh: your the co-host and didn't understand your own challenge? :laugh:

Hahaha! Of course I knew, just regrettable. Go tease Sam now pls!! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Hahaha! Of course I knew, just regrettable. Go tease Sam now pls!! :P

Well that was quick from you to point me to Sam... geez what a co-host you are... @samhardy i <3 buddy!

added 0 minutes later
10 minutes ago, Jack said:

I wish I had that much free time to play :laugh:

Thats what they all say :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, samhardy said:

Update/teaser: 3 people now officially through to the quarter finals.

Can you accidentally on purpose 'leak' who has gone through?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Robbrown172 said:

Can you accidentally on purpose 'leak' who has gone through?

I'll 'leak' your results to the rest of your group if these requests continue :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, samhardy said:

I'll 'leak' your results to the rest of your group if these requests continue :P

Nah I wouldn't do that. You don't want to make them jealous :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update:

Group A

  • Real_Random: MIA
  • Muzza2108: Results in
  • JoeWins: Results in
  • CaptDenholm: Results in

Group B

  • The guy who sold Honda: Results in
  • Jack: MIA
  • Robbrown172: Results in
  • RealHaks: Results in

Group C

  • samhardy: Results in
  • Taff: Results in
  • HashtagTatica: MIA
  • Nicolol: Results in

Group D

  • BatiGoal: Results in
  • Thepremiermanager: MIA
  • Jens: MIA
  • danovic78: Results in

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Update:

Group A

  • Real_Random: MIA
  • Muzza2108: Results in
  • JoeWins: Results in
  • CaptDenholm: Results in

Group B

  • The guy who sold Honda: Results in
  • Jack: MIA
  • Robbrown172: Results in
  • RealHaks: Results in

Group C

  • samhardy: Results in
  • Taff: Results in
  • HashtagTatica: MIA
  • Nicolol: Results in

Group D

  • BatiGoal: Results in
  • Thepremiermanager: MIA
  • Jens: MIA
  • danovic78: Results in

:)

Lots of reloading in our group I think @BatiGoal ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, danovic78 said:

Lots of reloading in our group I think @BatiGoal ;)

:laugh:

1 hour ago, Real_Random said:

Hey all, sorry for the slow update but I have been busy this week but I will have my results by the deadline.

That's devastating news for the others in group A.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RealHaks said:

Group C up next, but i feel like continuing the Valencia save.:D

I don't get it.. You scored 73 goals in the league with Valencia. Munir got only 7 league goals and his Mentor 11.

Who scored the other 55 ??? :S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

I don't get it.. You scored 73 goals in the league with Valencia. Munir got only 7 league goals and his Mentor 11.

Who scored the other 55 ??? :S

Bakalli, Mina, Mir, Parejo, Defenders took penalties. The goals were split. Tried to get Munir scoring.....was just so good at missing one on ones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

:laugh:

That's devastating news for the others in group A.

Who are you calling Mia here? :@

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RealHaks said:

Bakalli, Mina, Mir, Parejo, Defenders took penalties. The goals were split. Tried to get Munir scoring.....was just so good at missing one on ones

Forgot to set Munir/Mentor as penalty takers??

2 hours ago, Jens said:

Who are you calling Mia here? :@

Just send in the results, will ya! Ah you just did, 'bout time :)

6 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Hey all, sorry for the slow update but I have been busy this week but I will have my results by the deadline.

And they were so hoping you'd forget, they still do :P

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Forgot to set Munir/Mentor as penalty takers??

Just send in the results, will ya! Ah you just did, 'bout time :)

And they were so hoping you'd forget, they still do :P

 

I did set Munir, but the dude was missing them(just one) so i left it empty. And the defs didn't miss.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also had a crazy week but should have time now to crack on. Will have the results in by deadline. Sorry to whoever I knock out! At least you were through for a while. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thepremiermanager said:

Also had a crazy week but should have time now to crack on. Will have the results in by deadline. Sorry to whoever I knock out! At least you were through for a while. :P

That would be me I guess! :'(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Muzza2108 said:

I'm not worried ?

With 4 managers MIA, one from each group, we already have one qualifier per group and one that can start packing his bags. That's a goodbye to 4 of you. And another 4 potential goodbyers are hanging in there by the thinnest of threads. Perhaps people should start getting seriously worried ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Robbrown172 said:

What time will we find out?

You asked with a trembling voice..  I sense some nerves there, yes? lol

As soon as all results are in or right after Saturday's deadline at 3pm GMT.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

With 4 managers MIA, one from each group, we already have one qualifier per group and one that can start packing his bags. That's a goodbye to 4 of you. And another 4 potential goodbyers are hanging in there by the thinnest of threads. Perhaps people should start getting seriously worried ;)

I'm worried.:S I stand no chance with @PriZe except @Robbrown172 says he isn't contesting anymore:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, RealHaks said:

I'm worried.:S I stand no chance with @PriZe except @Robbrown172 says he isn't contesting anymore:D

Don't let @PriZe or anyone scare you. It's all mindgames, they want to make you feel like you've lost before the game's even started. Remember Pluto? Mickey Mouse's pet dog? The one that made all the noise,.. he never bit, did he? 

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×