Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup 2017

BatiGoal

The list is getting longer and the more people I see dreaming big the more I want to be part of it. 

With that said, I'm in :) OP updated!

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

The list is getting longer and the more people I see dreaming big the more I want to be part of it. 

With that said, I'm in :) OP updated!

That's the spirit, mate! :) Although it is going to be embarassing when you come last in your own tournament ;)

7 minutes ago, Robbrown172 said:

That's the spirit, mate! :) Although it is going to be embarassing when you come last in your own tournament ;)

Being a co-host I feel very confident the home advantage will pull me thru. Don't rule out the possibility of a final between samhardy and myself just because we're the hosts :)

6 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Being a co-host I feel very confident the home advantage will pull me thru. Don't rule out the possibility of a final between samhardy and myself just because we're the hosts :)

Now now. We have enough problems with corruption in Fifa, don't need any dodginess here! ?

6 hours ago, Thepremiermanager said:

Now now. We have enough problems with corruption in Fifa, don't need any dodginess here! ?

Hahaha! :P

Added another three 'King-of-FMM-wannabees' to the list. Oh man, I'm so going to enjoy crushing all those 21 dreams of yours. Can't wait !!

6 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

The FIX is IN!  We have Blatter and Valcke participating in their own tournament, stealing away MILLIONS IN PRIZE MONEY!!!  

Joking of course.

I can barely get through 3 months in a week, let alone a season, so I'm going to sit this one out.  BG, my money's on you here.

5 minutes ago, veerus said:

The FIX is IN!  We have Blatter and Valcke participating in their own tournament, stealing away MILLIONS IN PRIZE MONEY!!!  

Joking of course.

:laugh::laugh:

6 minutes ago, veerus said:

I can barely get through 3 months in a week, let alone a season, so I'm going to sit this one out.  BG, my money's on you here.

Your money is safe.

;)

15 minutes ago, Pogba said:

What is the challenge about thou

We'll post the challenge for the qualifying stage as soon as the registration period is closed. Should be soon since the response has been fantastic and we already have a nice numbers of participating managers.

I know there were a few other guys who haven't signed up yet very interested in joining H2H challenges, so as we only went live a couple days ago I'm giving them a chance to join this war.

5 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Hahaha! :P

Added another three 'King-of-FMM-wannabees' to the list. Oh man, I'm so going to enjoy crushing all those 21 dreams of yours. Can't wait !!

Dream on! My name says it all, it's mine :P

Updated the OP with another 2 dreamers. There's 24 of us at the moment and only 16 spots available for the Group Stages.

This can't be good. Not all of us are going to survive the qualifiers :)

I'm starting to get excited for this. I'm already testing a few different formations for whatever scenarios we may face and obstacles we'll inevitably come up against. 

Yes, you heard it, my preparations are underway and I'm feeling very confident about the plans I've laid out for myself.

Start feeling nervous, people!!!

26 minutes ago, Taff said:

I'm in if there's still room if not never mind

If Taff is allowed in... Could we please remove any challenge regarding two strikers? I wanna win this.. Many thanks 

5 minutes ago, PriZe said:

If Taff is allowed in... Could we please remove any challenge regarding two strikers? I wanna win this.. Many thanks 

It's OK to be a little scared @PriZe it's only natural LOL 

Just now, Taff said:

And if were going down this route can we ban @Ashez from using 433's Sorry dude but if I'm going down I'm taking everyone with me :D

We're covered he isn't participating plus it's on EME ;) not Ashez his cup of tea