Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup 2017

BatiGoal

1 hour ago, samhardy said:

@PriZe You can't use him, Danovic was only let off because the player contributed nothing and he was finished his season.

Well, I say he contributed nothing but 4 goals and 3 assists in those 6 games is virtually nothing...right? :laugh:

OMG!!!!! 

I'm such a moron completely missed the 1st of April date to get rid of my Highest Avg player and am now on the 15th of April

Any chance I can demote now and be deducted like 10-20 points as otherwise I have to start over which I really don't want to do

But in the interest of fairness If you guys decide I have to start again I'll honor the desicion

Edited by Taff
42 minutes ago, Taff said:

OMG!!!!! 

I'm such a moron completely missed the 1st of April date to get rid of my Highest Avg player and am now on the 15th of April

Any chance I can demote now and be deducted like 10-20 points as otherwise I have to start over which I really don't want to do

But in the interest of fairness If you guys decide I have to start again I'll honor the desicion

Alright people, we've got our first disqualification of the Challenge Cup. :D Which means I'm automatically thru to the semi's!!

Nah.. I appreciate your honesty, mate, thanks, but 2 weeks late is hardly any advantage and certainly no 10-20 points gained there. Not to mention your best player wouldn't even make the bench in my squad so no problem. Demote him now and continue the challenge. Just pay attention next Challenge Cup :P

1 minute ago, BatiGoal said:

Alright people, we've got our first disqualification of the Challenge Cup. :D Which means I'm automatically thru to the semi's!!

Nah.. I appreciate your honesty, mate, thanks, but 2 weeks late is hardly any advantage and certainly no 10-20 points gained there. Not to mention your best player wouldn't even make the bench in my squad so no problem. Demote him now and continue the challenge. Just pay attention next Challenge Cup :P

If your sure dude thats very big of you, I'm glad as I have now finished the Challenge and it was tough

I'll send my screen shots over to @samhardy now

Question, the player you demote, does he need to have played an X amount of games? or if he just has played 1 game and has an epic AvG you can  demote him if he is tied for highest AvG?

1 minute ago, PriZe said:

Question, the player you demote, does he need to have played an X amount of games? or if he just has played 1 game and has an epic AvG you can  demote him if he is tied for highest AvG?

Doesn't matter, but you've just told everyone about the loophole :P

6 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Doesn't matter, but you've just told everyone about the loophole :P

Well it's a bit iff, so i thought i openly ask so everyone can use it. 

But that being set, i am golden for all the demote sessions :laugh: Thanks!

I'm not sure if I should be proud of everyone's honesty or be worried about all your abilities to follow rules :P 

Who hasn't submitted yet? 

1 hour ago, PriZe said:

Genius :laugh:

I feel I have really been let off the hook here because the player I was going buy with a hyphen (Reine-Adelaide) rejected me. Though I do feel for those who didn't know the hyphenated rule. Controversy strikes the Challenge Cup and looks like other people wanted to buy hyphenated players. I'm a little annoyed that this rule wasn't added at the start but what can we do? Hopefully this challenge Cup can continue being great.

1 hour ago, Real_Random said:

I feel I have really been let off the hook here because the player I was going buy with a hyphen (Reine-Adelaide) rejected me. Though I do feel for those who didn't know the hyphenated rule. Controversy strikes the Challenge Cup and looks like other people wanted to buy hyphenated players. I'm a little annoyed that this rule wasn't added at the start but what can we do? Hopefully this challenge Cup can continue being great.

The rule was there, it isn't my fault if people don't know hyphenated surnames are classed as one...

9 hours ago, samhardy said:

The rule was there, it isn't my fault if people don't know hyphenated surnames are classed as one...

I even double checked with @Ashez to be sure surnames was the last name:laugh: as english isn't my native language i didn't want to f that up hahaha

2 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Send my results! How many results are we still waiting for? @Muzza2108 you finished m8?

Just RR and danovic left to submit.

Although there is an issue with one person's results currently.

Edited by samhardy
Just now, samhardy said:

Will do it by the end of today.....

6 minutes ago, samhardy said:

okido... let me guess... with the guy who sold Honda?

4 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

I remember when I first got this pic years and years ago. Enjoy your moment, kid. ;)

tbh, next match we didn't have anything to say haha. I was like, well we had the toughest opponent, this one is ours.. guess not :laugh: