Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup 2017

BatiGoal

Just now, samhardy said:

No issue with your results apart from the fact they're underwhelming as usual ;)

:laugh: i do my best not to perform above your expectations. Glad to hear i performed shit again haha

3 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Sent in...If I fail to progress then I can only assume its a host fix that has happened! ;)

You were already out before you started m8. If i progress its the same faith:laugh:

Just now, PriZe said:

You were already out before you started m8. If i progress its the same faith:laugh:

I think we will have to refer this to the IFMMCCC....(The Independent Football Manager Mobile Challenge Cup Committee)

8 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

I think we will have to refer this to the IFMMCCC....(The Independent Football Manager Mobile Challenge Cup Committee)

I'd be on that committee if it existed so any of your conspiracy theories would be immediately dismissed :P

2 minutes ago, samhardy said:

I'd be on that committee if it existed so any of your conspiracy theories would be immediately dismissed :P

Hmmm this is comment 666....

4 minutes ago, PriZe said:

You both already getting yours lined up when you lose from me? :P

When? Are you sure you're through this round yet?

I wouldn't need any excuses personally though as I could just fix it wouldn't ever lose to such an overrated player like yourself :P

Edited by samhardy
2 minutes ago, samhardy said:

When? Are you sure you're through this round yet?

I wouldn't need any excuses personally though as I could just fix it wouldn't ever lose to such an overrated player like yourself :P

i feel confident. But i could be wrong.

I didn't rate myself, so not sure where you are coming from with me being overrated. You where the first to scream i am one of the favourites..... :P

5 minutes ago, PriZe said:

i feel confident. But i could be wrong.

I didn't rate myself, so not sure where you are coming from with me being overrated. You where the first to scream i am one of the favourites..... :P

Yeah and you've proved me wrong :P

12 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Yeah and you've proved me wrong :P

So far i had nr 2 score and highest in the second round if am correct.. sorry i didn't beat you in the first round with the highest score and dissapointed you :P

Edited by PriZe
1 hour ago, PriZe said:

So far i had nr 2 score and highest in the second round if am correct.. sorry i didn't beat you in the first round with the highest score and dissapointed you :P

Apples and oranges mate. For us Dutchies, apples and pears lol. Second round featured different challenges with different totals. Yet another one of your achievements that gets devalued. :P

Just now, BatiGoal said:

Apples and oranges mate. For us Dutchies, apples and pears lol. Second round featured different challenges with different totals. Yet another one of your achievements that gets devalued. :P

Ooh ssssh you end it where in the first round? :P oh yeah...  behind me

2 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Ooh ssssh you end it where in the first round? :P oh yeah...  behind me

Tactics buddy. Not drawing attention onto myself until.. until soon ;)

Update:

Quarter-Finals

1. Real_Random v  Robbrown172 (awaiting both results)
  2. PriZe  v  Muzza2108 (both results in)
  3. samhardy  v  danovic78 (both results in)
  4. BatiGoal  v  Taff (both results in)
1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

Update:

Quarter-Finals

1. Real_Random v  Robbrown172 
  2. PriZe  v  Muzza2108 
  3. samhardy  v  danovic78
  4. BatiGoal  v  Taff 

Predicting a white wash of home wins this time around.  Bottom two really interesting ties but I think Sam's EME experience will help him beat Danovic and Bati might win just to back up my home win theory :P 

Edited by Ashez
7 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Predicting a white wash of home wins this time around.  Bottom two really interesting ties but I think Sam's EME will help him beat Danovic and Bati might win just to back up my home win theory :P 

Hope you're right :S Only awaiting Real_Random's score now. Once that's in samhardy will post the results. Can't wait!

22 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Predicting a white wash of home wins this time around.  Bottom two really interesting ties but I think Sam's EME experience will help him beat Danovic and Bati might win just to back up my home win theory :P 

I reluctantly agree....:'(

21 minutes ago, Taff said:

@PriZe how dare you sir, I mean @BatiGoal will win no doubt but still

Didn't you mean Ashez? :)

At this point there are no easy "games" anymore. You can play underdog all you want but I won't rest until I see our scores. BTW, working on the Semi's challenges. Not sure if going thru to the semi's is a reward or a punishment :laugh:

26 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Didn't you mean Ashez? :)

At this point there are no easy "games" anymore. You can play underdog all you want but I won't rest until I see our scores. BTW, working on the Semi's challenges. Not sure if going thru to the semi's is a reward or a punishment :laugh:

Sorry you're right I apologise to @PriZe he's been nothing but a gentleman and I'm one of the only ones not bothered that he sold Honda

@Ashez How dare you Sir :P

@BatiGoal if your right about the Semi's then I might just concede now whatever the scores are :S

21 minutes ago, Taff said:

Sorry you're right I apologise to @PriZe he's been nothing but a gentleman and I'm one of the only ones not bothered that he sold Honda

@BatiGoal if your right about the Semi's then I might just concede now whatever the scores are :S

I always thought he was a panda not a gentleman :O

35 minutes ago, Taff said:

<3

14 minutes ago, samhardy said:

I always thought he was a panda not a gentleman :O

There's your problem m8, you attempt to think:P

10 minutes ago, Muzza2108 said:

Yes all finished ??

????