Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup 2017

BatiGoal

just to be clear, it says no grey players, and i am fine with that, but FMM keeps insisting in including a greyed out player in my team overview since i have next too now GK :laugh: not playing him, but just so you know you will see a grey player in age overview

1 hour ago, PriZe said:

just to be clear, it says no grey players, and i am fine with that, but FMM keeps insisting in including a greyed out player in my team overview since i have next too now GK :laugh: not playing him, but just so you know you will see a grey player in age overview

As long as they're not given a contract or played it's cool.

Is that the trick you mentioned you had up your sleeve? Having no sub GK? :D

12 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

As long as they're not given a contract or played it's cool.

Is that the trick you mentioned you had up your sleeve? Having no sub GK? :D

After you crazy tactics i've been experimenting. No defence, no midfield, just attackers:laugh:

4 minutes ago, PriZe said:

After you crazy tactics i've been experimenting. No defence, no midfield, just attackers:laugh:

LOL no crazy tactics in LLM unfortunately. Nahh that's a good thing tbh. 

On a serious note..this challenge forces us to work with a relatively small squad and that means (in my case) changing formations several times due to unavailability of certain players. Hadn't thought of that scenario beforehand, but it's kinda nice since it gave me fresh ideas.

Looks like the other two semi-finalists are pretty occupied trying to guide FC Oss to success :laugh:

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

LOL no crazy tactics in LLM unfortunately. Nahh that's a good thing tbh. 

On a serious note..this challenge forces us to work with a relatively small squad and that means (in my case) changing formations several times due to unavailability of certain players. Hadn't thought of that scenario beforehand, but it's kinda nice since it gave me fresh ideas.

Looks like the other two semi-finalists are pretty occupied trying to guide FC Oss to success :laugh:

Working with smaller squads is easier!

22 hours ago, samhardy said:

Working with smaller squads is easier!

You think??

Spoiler

injurywoes.png

It has its down side too lol I'm struggling to fill my bench :S + half the Father&Son partnership out injured.. but don't cheer too soon tho @PriZe Ajaccio is rocking it in Ligue 2 ;)

2 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

You think??

Hide contents

injurywoes.png

It has its down side too lol I'm struggling to fill my bench :S + half the Father&Son partnership out injured.. but don't cheer too soon tho @PriZe Ajaccio is rocking it in Ligue 2 ;)

Man this is just a b*tch of a challenge:laugh: i think so far i have used the same tactic for about 3 matches in a row? What a work hahah. Not going to say anything on injuries cause i don't wanna jinx myself :O

2 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Man this is just a b*tch of a challenge:laugh: i think so far i have used the same tactic for about 3 matches in a row? What a work hahah. Not going to say anything on injuries cause i don't wanna jinx myself :O

Be a man and say it!! :P

I knew it.... 4 injuries in a row :( son injured, backup striker injured, only decent defender injured, most important midfielder injured...

out of curiosity, what if you have too many injuries for a starting eleven? :O

1 minute ago, PriZe said:

I knew it.... 4 injuries in a row :( son injured, backup striker injured, only decent defender injured, most important midfielder injured...

out of curiosity, what if you have too many injuries for a starting eleven? :O

I don't want your or anyone's challenge to end like that.. so let's hope it doesn't come to that :unamused:

6 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

@PriZe My results are in !

Don't bother finishing the challenge, mate, save yourself the time and trouble ;)

I'm a quarter in to the save and at roughly 100 points already... i'm so not worried :D stuff of dreams m8 stuff of dreams, be ready to start and cry in awe of my awesomeness :P

Edited by PriZe

That feeling when you buy a player in a transferwindow, right age, right stats, great first two games, then you check his age who to demote... he had his birthday so has to go out again oh man.... :(

51 minutes ago, PriZe said:

That feeling when you buy a player in a transferwindow, right age, right stats, great first two games, then you check his age who to demote... he had his birthday so has to go out again oh man.... :(

:laugh::laugh: so glad to hear that.

I had something similar, bought a 17yo just before summer window deadline. A day later noticed he was younger than the Son, who must be the youngest in the squad. Out he went :S

@Real_Random while PriZe and myself are engaged in a battle of war pls tell me you're at least giving Sam a run for his money. ;)

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

:laugh::laugh: so glad to hear that.

I had something similar, bought a 17yo just before summer window deadline. A day later noticed he was younger than the Son, who must be the youngest in the squad. Out he went :S

@Real_Random while PriZe and myself are engaged in a battle of war pls tell me you're at least giving Sam a run for his money. ;)

:laugh: guess we all made that mistake :laugh: thank god for the loopholes :P;)

3 hours ago, PriZe said:

Results sent in! Well @BatiGoal may the best man win! What a challenge you guys came up with! Went from frustration to joy, praying my players keep fit, continiously adjusting tactic due to players. Wow! Exhausting haha

It did test our managerial skills in a few different ways. I'm surprised you completed it tho would've expected you to have to be stretchered off :D