Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup 2017

BatiGoal

3 minutes ago, Taff said:

Can't wait, I'm not expecting to be in long but I'm looking forward to it none the less

Well, they say you learn most from your defeats so :D - this comment will so backfire on me- hehe!

Just now, BatiGoal said:

Well, they say you learn most from your defeats so :D - this comment will so backfire on me- hehe!

I think you'll be safe for a while dude, but you know what they say Karma's a B*%tch

3 minutes ago, Taff said:

I think you'll be safe for a while dude, but you know what they say Karma's a B*%tch

Of course I feel safe. Afterall, I'm the host :P

8 minutes ago, Taff said:

We'll just have to wait and see if the host can qualify for his own tournament :P 

Wait a minute!! Excellent point. Hosts are automatically qualified for the main tournament. @samhardy see you in the Group Stages, mate. ;)

6 minutes ago, Taff said:

And now everyone hates me for giving you guys a bye week

You gained two friends in me and Sam!

On a more serious note, I've editted a few rules to make it a little clearer and also added the no coaching badges allowed. This of course to make it fair as not everyone may have obtained these. So pls make sure you select - none- when starting a challenge.

I'd hate to see anyone getting disqualified over something 'minor' like this so please make sure you read the rules properly before taking on tomorrow's challenge for the qualifying round.

If there's any questions pls ask now so we can add/edit/clarify before we start this war :)

38 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Should i call you Sepp and Platini? :O 

Nope. Call them BG and Sam :laugh:

33 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Anyone got any good tactics for the EME? ;)

That's one down. 24 to go :P

1 minute ago, BatiGoal said:

Nope. Call them BG and Sam :laugh:

That's one down. 24 to go :P

How rude, I will just follow your suit and sling 5 up top! :)

OK. I'm in. But I'm new here, so how are scores calculated and which screenshots will be needed.And to whom will it be submitted this year?

Sorry if the questions are much.;)

1 minute ago, RealHaks said:

OK. I'm in. But I'm new here, so how are scores calculated and which screenshots will be needed.And to whom will it be submitted this year?

I think the points system depends on the challenge, and the screenshots are usually something like league table, player goal and assist stats. I assume the results are posted on this thread?

You're in. I have updated the OP.

The challenge and all the details will be posted on Friday 20th (tomorrow) and you'll know exactly what to do and what screenshots to take. You can always ask after the challenge has been posted if there are any unclarities. Once you have completed the challenge you need to send the required screenshots to Samhardy and me in 1 private message (PM). Pls don't post in here as we don't want anyone to know each other's score beforehand. Thanks.

OK, since registration closes tonight.

I hope the organizers get to go over these things again.

5 minutes ago, Nicolol said:

I think the points system depends on the challenge, and the screenshots are usually something like league table, player goal and assist stats. I assume the results are posted on this thread?

1 minute ago, BatiGoal said:

You're in. I have updated the OP.

The challenge and all the details will be posted on Friday 20th (tomorrow) and you'll know exactly what to do and what screenshots to take. You can always ask after the challenge has been posted if there are any unclarities. Once you have completed the challenge you need to send the required screenshots to Samhardy and me in 1 private message (PM). Pls don't post in here as we don't want anyone to know each other's score beforehand. Thanks.

OK, I understand.

Ever had a newbie win?

If you haven't, it's happening this time!

OK, I understand.

Ever had a newbie win?

If you haven't, it's happening this time!

:O

You may be a newbie to Vibe but you don't sound like you're a newbie to FMM. Welcome and goodluck!

:)