Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup 2017

BatiGoal

24 minutes ago, Jens said:

As true as that may be, I would bring a certain swag to the job that Brits just can't muster. 

Edit: I'd also like to point out that my fave teams all still play in their first division. Yes, I'm making it personal.

Teams? I know about Mechelen, you'll have to spill the beans on the rest :P

Just now, samhardy said:

Teams? I know about Mechelen, you'll have to spill the beans on the rest :P

The mighty Spurs.

Challenge Cup 11 start date - 3rd August

After the success of the competition earlier in the year, there will be another one for FMM17 which will see signups begin in a couple of weeks time.

This one will be hosted by @Ashez and myself. Hope you all enjoy :)

If anyone who wants to enter the competition and feels they will miss the sign up stages please drop me a PM and I'll add you in anyway. @Taff I'll include you anyway if you wish.

Please note there might not be a response as I go away tomorrow and return on the 1st August.

13 hours ago, samhardy said:

If anyone who wants to enter the competition and feels they will miss the sign up stages please drop me a PM and I'll add you in anyway. @Taff I'll include you anyway if you wish.

Please note there might not be a response as I go away tomorrow and return on the 1st August.

Yeah please put me in and I'll see where i can slot in, if the tournaments starts before my return then thats cool, don't want to hold everyone up

3 hours ago, samhardy said:

@BatiGoal you better win after all the talking you've done since the last one :P

I've been putting myself thru a rough series of tests for this very challenge. I'm 100% ready!

1 hour ago, PriZe said:

you and winning don't got together m8.... :P

You are rusty, overconfident, and living in the past. You stand no chance so pls by all means join and humiliate yourself. :laugh:

4 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

I've been putting myself thru a rough series of tests for this very challenge. I'm 100% ready!

You are rusty, overconfident, and living in the past. You stand no chance so pls by all means join and humiliate yourself. :laugh:

And what will your excuse be when i do join and once again win? As you said, you have been putting yourself through a rough series of tests... and i haven't touched fmm for months :P

6 minutes ago, PriZe said:

And what will your excuse be when i do join and once again win? As you said, you have been putting yourself through a rough series of tests... and i haven't touched fmm for months :P

His excuse will be the fact that the forum has been flooded with his tactics so he inspired whoever beats him.

9 minutes ago, samhardy said:

His excuse will be the fact that the forum has been flooded with his tactics so he inspired whoever beats him.

I was going to tell @PriZe there would surely be logical explanation for my potential loss (like there always is) and the above sounds about right :laugh: