Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup 2017

BatiGoal

52 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

I'm having some trouble too btw a lot of players are complaining that they aren't playing in the team :@ I've released 7-8 already :laugh:

I bet thats midfielders and defenders complaining haha

5 minutes ago, PriZe said:

I bet thats midfielders and defenders complaining haha

Gks too :) Going a bit rough with injuries piling up hehe!! Bit of a rollercoaster in Turkey so far.

7 minutes ago, Scott said:

Good luck everyone :D

Yep, may the best 16 qualify!

6 minutes ago, Del2378 said:

Do we take the screenshots at the end of the season? Sorry im new to taking screenshots ive actually had to google how to do it? 

Yeah m8 when you finish your season!

Cheers mate. No transfers but are we allowed to offer contracts to reserve team players and promote them?

Do we take the screenshots at the end of the season? Sorry im new to taking screenshots ive actually had to google how to do it? 

5 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Buy a new phone :P

Yes, 1 season. Screenshots:

1. Manager profile
  2. Transfer page
  3. Final League standings
  4. Last Cup match
  5. Eto'o history/goals page

I'll make sure to add it to the challenge page.

OK. Off I go. Eto'o for World Best! 

Just a little note to all in here, we got the first results in and it ain't no joke, people. I thought it was just a game and people weren't taking it too seriously but pfff damnnn!! anyway.. goodluck trying to qualify for the group stages :)

My team is drifting away:unamused: They are complaining of not enough playing time, those rubbish players. Suddenly, I can't win a game in 5 matches and etoo hardly scores a goal in 3 games.

I guess second attempts are allowed.:D

Edited by RealHaks
38 minutes ago, RealHaks said:

My team is drifting away:unamused: They are complaining of not enough playing time, those rubbish players. Suddenly, I can't win a game in 5 matches and etoo hardly scores a goal in 3 games.

I guess second attempts are allowed.:D

After I ditched those "moaners" I got myself an injury crisis leaving me with very few defenders. I'm struggling to get a decent goal difference at the moment, that's valuable points lost right there. We all face our own 'little challenges' within the challenge.

Don't give up tho there may be a few that can't meet the deadline :S

Are people re doing seasons if there not happy as I'm seeing people mentioning second attempts, I thought it should be your first attempt.

11 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

Are people re doing seasons if there not happy as I'm seeing people mentioning second attempts, I thought it should be your first attempt.

The results that are submitted are the official results, I do agree though if people are having second attempts at least don't make it public.

19 hours ago, Thepremiermanager said:

Just caught up with all the info, really looking forward to the challenge. Now leave me alone while I wipe the floor with you all! ?

I hope those words won't haunt you :P

26 minutes ago, samhardy said:

The results that are submitted are the official results, I do agree though if people are having second attempts at least don't make it public.

So in a word your saying people could potentially be doing it over and over until they have the perfect season. I am personally gunna have one attempt and post it.

8 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

So in a word your saying people could potentially be doing it over and over until they have the perfect season. I am personally gunna have one attempt and post it.

What can we do about it? Even if that was a rule it would be impossible to tell.

21 minutes ago, samhardy said:

What can we do about it? Even if that was a rule it would be impossible to tell.

Yeah I hear you mate there's nothing you can do about it except hope people are honest, but thanks for clearing that up for me.

Edited by Mikee1984
29 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Let's keep it a gentleman's agreement guys. A perfect season is fun but let's not ruin the challenge run by @BatiGoal and @samhardy by doing multiple saves or reloads! Your star player got injured? Take it on the chin ;)

1 try and 1 try only :)

Exactly. Ultimately, it's all in good fun. For me as a co-host it isn't ideal to join and it wasn't even my intention until I got persuaded but all I can do is submit my save the next day the challenge is posted in order to flush Blatter accusations :)

I'll submit my results tonight. I think I did well but definitely made some newbie errors such as releasing too many moaners, 8 of them, that coupled with a fair amount of injuries significantly limited the amount of formations I could use :D never too old to learn. I'll post a sneakpeak in a bit, hehe!

Let's all just have fun in here.