Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup 2017

BatiGoal

Apparently, I did poorly. Battled relegation all season long. And when I seemed to get things going Etoo got injured and down the team went.

Manage a cup final feat though, and yea; I was battered.

52 minutes ago, samhardy said:

For anyone interested @PriZe is still throwing match fixing allegations around. Must be insecure over his score!

Only because you and @BatiGoal asked me to help you photoshop your results. I'm for a fair cup :) just looking out for the masses

36 minutes ago, RealHaks said:

Pretty sure you scored 29

Well your almost correct, but eto'o did score a bit more then 29 :P

50 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Only because you and @BatiGoal asked me to help you photoshop your results. I'm for a fair cup :) just looking out for the masses

What an accusation! Jealousy of results maybe? Clearly an overrated player. What is a black pearl anyway? :P

4 hours ago, RealHaks said:

I enjoyed the challenge, discovered a very crazy tactic.

Even if I don't qualify, I'll play the next rounds challenge.

That's the spirit. Maybe you did do enough to go thru. Otherwise start preparing for the next CC ;)

53 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Hehe! The masses know you better than you know yourself :)

7 hours ago, samhardy said:

What an accusation! Jealousy of results maybe? Clearly an overrated player. What is a black pearl anyway? :P

Ghehehe Oh Black Pearl is nothing special, it's just one of the most popular FMM tactics for ome.

3 hours ago, PriZe said:

Ghehehe Oh Black Pearl is nothing special, it's just one of the most popular FMM tactics for ome.

Luckily this challenge is on EME or @PriZe would have an advantage (and we can't have that can we :D)

3 forwards on the pitch at any one time? That's brave! Complete opposite of what I did :laugh:

Edited by Jack
2 hours ago, samhardy said:

Update:

12 results in so far, as it stands nobody is knocked out... Yet :D

How I wish Friday was here already,nobody should submit anymore.:P

7 hours ago, PriZe said:

Come on lads start sending in the results! :) and stop those multicareers to try and get an epic score ;)

Are you sure you want people to send in their score and increase your own chances of slipping even further down the ranks? I'm working on the challenges for the group stages and.. er.. I'm not overly confident you'll last the entire season in any of them without getting the sack :D

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

Are you sure you want people to send in their score and increase your own chances of slipping even further down the ranks? I'm working on the challenges for the group stages and.. er.. I'm not overly confident you'll last the entire season in any of them without getting the sack :D

I'm confident

16 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Oh yeah no problem, if you want a early out in your own cup go ahead m8 :D

:laugh:

Oh reminds me of something we have forgotten to mention.

The seedings for the group stages are according to the rank after the qualifying round. So basically the better your score in this qualifying challenge the higher your chances to avoid the big boys who score equally well. That's your reward.  Example:

Seeding process for the following Group Stages

• Pot 1: Qualifiers 1st - 4th
  • Pot 2: Qualifiers 5th - 8th
  • Pot 3: Qualifiers 9th - 12th
  • Pot 4: Qualifiers 13th - 16th

Each group (A-D) consists of 1 manager of each pot. I'm sure you're familiar with this process but better clear things up just in case.