39 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Nah, go easy on the kid. He thinks, i know i qualified:laugh::laugh::laugh:

erm i hope... 

27 participants

• 14 submitted results
  • 13 awaiting submission

So all 14 are safe for now :)

Please don't submit, please!:'(

There is a super league edit, where all top clubs are in one league.

It's on Vibe, play and enjoy. Leave a spot for me in the next round.:P

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

27 participants

• 14 submitted results
  • 13 awaiting submission

So all 14 are safe for now :)

I'm safe for now.:P It's Friday in a bit.

7 minutes ago, PriZe said:

So at what time is the deadline? And when can we expect the new challenge :D

Challenge Cup 2017 - Qualifying Round: Deadline - Friday 27th January, 11:59PM GMT

Challenge Cup 2017 - Group Stage: Open - Saturday 28th January

:)

4 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Trust me the only enjoyment of posting the results will be mine ;)

Worst case i will be out... if i see how i did, i don't see that being a real option. But if so that means the rest was just better. So hats off :) and i'll need to adapt and learn.

Second worst, you will have a higher score then me... well we all know what happend when you thought you won from Ashez, you slipped up, and i don't make mistakes like @Ashez (sorry bro :laugh:)

So... no worries here:P

Hey, I didn't know the challenge would be a season long thing, I was so busy this week and only played half the season. So just count me out for this challenge ?

I thought the deadline would be later tonight as it only seems fair since to join was given was such a long period. we were not even told when on Friday it was due the due date was very vague so I'm guessing most people thought it would been like 11:59 tonight. So since I'm unfairly knocked out of this challenge for future challenges please be more clear.

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 06:40, samhardy said:

Challenge Cup 2017 - Qualifying Round

Hello and welcome to the 2017 Challenge cup, the 10th edition of this prestigious tournament. 27 members have signed up all hoping to be crowned the king of FMM, however who will reign supreme after a month of competition?

We kick things off with the qualifying round in which we will find the elite 16 members who will make it through to the group stages. And, to be more precise, we kick off the adventure in Turkey in the resort city of Antalya.

Antalyaspor_Kul__b__-logo-031D09F631-seeklogo.com.gif

Antalyaspor are a fairly new Turkish club with relatively little success. Having never lifted a major trophy in their mere 50 years of existence, their finest hour has been their two promotions to the top flight and reaching the Turkish Cup final on one occasion. What makes them an interesting club to manage is the masses of strikers they have available, including one you may have heard of...

1439895383115.jpg

Yes, that's correct. You'll have the legendary Samuel Eto'o leading the line, and your job will be to give the 4 time African Player of the year one last season of glory, leading him to as many goals as possible. Combining this with the team's results on the pitch will be a tough challenge.

Your job is to lead Antalyspor to success on the pitch as well as helping Samuel Eto'o to as many goals as possible. However in one more cruel twist, you will not be allowed to use any of the budget that the club have, as no transfers will be allowed in this challenge.

Points System:

League Points +/- Goal Difference - Add or minus your goal difference from the points received in the league.
2 points for each league position e.g 1st 18 pts, 2nd 16 pts, 3rd 14 pts etc.
2 points for each round passed in domestic cup
1 point for each goal Eto'o scores

Rules:

Every manager must provide evidence using screenshots.
No unlockables and no coaching badges. If suspicions arise, you will be asked to submit your save for inspection.
No holidaying, a screenshot of manager profile after each challenge is required.
No cheating and no use of any editor at all.
Own tactics only and no transfers.

Send your results via PM with both samhardy and BatiGoal included in it.
Have fun!

Deadline - Friday 27th January, 11:59PM GMT

Edited by Pogba
32 minutes ago, Pogba said:

I thought the deadline would be later tonight as it only seems fair since to join was given was such a long period. we were not even told when on Friday it was due the due date was very vague so I'm guessing most people thought it would been like 11:59 tonight. So since I'm unfairly knocked out of this challenge for future challenges please be more clear.

The deadline is 11:59PM GMT tonight - you all still have time to submit a save (with there being 1 spot free in the next round I'd highly recommend you submit anything you have)

15 minutes ago, Jack said:

The deadline is 11:59PM GMT tonight - you all still have time to submit a save (with there being 1 spot free in the next round I'd highly recommend you submit anything you have)

This! Am i missing something? We had a week to submit a score. 1 season should be do able :S

5 hours ago, HalaDMV said:

Hey, I didn't know the challenge would be a season long thing, I was so busy this week and only played half the season. So just count me out for this challenge ?

3 hours ago, buz0309 said:

A shit, thought the deadline was later today, since I didn't had much time this week. So I'm out :'(

A shame. Hope to see you guys at the next Challenge Cup then.

1 hour ago, Pogba said:

Unfairly knocked out? Come one man, that's ridiculous. How many reminders do you need?

We got exactly 16 entries. The lowest score is beatable so if anyone fancies a go there's still time left.

3 hours ago, buz0309 said:

A shit, thought the deadline was later today, since I didn't had much time this week. So I'm out :'(

1 hour ago, Pogba said:

Guys, read the posts. It clearly says 11.59 tonight. Sam even went so far as to specify GMT which you quoted @Pogba. There's still time to submit.