Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup 2017

BatiGoal

3 hours ago, Pogba said:

I thought the deadline would be later tonight as it only seems fair since to join was given was such a long period. we were not even told when on Friday it was due the due date was very vague so I'm guessing most people thought it would been like 11:59 tonight. So since I'm unfairly knocked out of this challenge for future challenges please be more clear.

Is this a joke?

I'll be uploading later tonight. Only remembered yesterday so I've only just finished. Not very hopeful though, eto'o was injured for the final 4 months. Still got a decent amount out of him though. 

39 minutes ago, Jens said:

I'll be uploading later tonight. Only remembered yesterday so I've only just finished. Not very hopeful though, eto'o was injured for the final 4 months. Still got a decent amount out of him though. 

Well, if the team performed well you're still able to get a decent amount of points.

32 minutes ago, Del2378 said:

I know my score and its ? so to all you still to submit i would get right on it.

You're not the only one who had a tough time with this challenge. Quite a few had difficulties finding the groove so to speak but hey, that's how we learn and that's how we become better managers. So nothing lost only gained the way I see it. ;)

54 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Huh what :S Giant Magellan Telescope? Is that 2 hours from UTC?

No no no. It's Gazza Magic Time. Unfortunately we're all about 20 years late so challenge over. Sorry guys.

48 minutes ago, Thepremiermanager said:

No no no. It's Gazza Magic Time. Unfortunately we're all about 20 years late so challenge over. Sorry guys.

Ah! I think i met him in the pub yesterday! Strange fella :O

added 0 minutes later
30 minutes ago, RealHaks said:

ONE HOUR, FOURTY MINUTES LEFT.

I'M ALMOST THERE!

You sure about that ;):P 

Challenge Cup 2017 Qualifying Results

So out of the 27 members who signed up to the challenge cup, 17 results were submitted meaning that all but one of the competitors who submitted results have made it through. Whilst it was a fairly disappointing turnout, at least we now have 16 committed players who are ready to go as the competition starts properly.

As far as the results go, the biggest scores of the round were submitted early, as co-hosts samhardy and BatiGoal set the early bar holding a 1-2 for the first couple of days. An excellent score from PriZe split the two as he slotted in second place. Real_Random took the final spot in Pot 1 after an impressive season.

Filling out Pot 2 for the group stages were four competitors who were very closely matched, only 8 points separated Thepremiermanager, Taff, Muzza2108 and Jack as they all eased through to the group stages.

Also getting through relatively comfortably were Robbrown172 and JoeWins who were the last of the three figure scores, and filling the rest of Pot 3 will be HashtagTatica and Jens. 

danovic78, RealHaks, and CaptDenholm all qualified in Pot 4 after having uncomfortable seasons yet doing enough to qualify, however Nicolol struggled but scraped through by the skin of his teeth meaning that unfortunately Del2378 is eliminated along with the people who didn't submit results.

Qualifying results in full

samhardy - 179

PriZe - 164

BatiGoal - 157

Real_Random - 151

Thepremiermanager - 134

Taff - 132

Muzza2108 - 127

Jack - 126

Robbrown172 - 113

Joewins - 105

HashtagTatica - 95

Jens - 85

danovic78 - 82

RealHaks - 59

CaptDenholm - 50

Nicolol - 38

Del2378 - 35

Kun Aguero - 0

dutchfmh - 0

Pogba - 0

halamadrid - 0

tomppasson - 0

mike1986 - 0

HalaDMV - 0

PhiLiz - 0

buz0309 - 0

GoldXavi - 0

Congratulations to everyone who has qualified. The group draw will be posted by myself in the morning and Bati will post the challenges at some point in the afternoon.

Edited by samhardy
4 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Challenge Cup 2017 Qualifying Results

So out of the 27 members who signed up to the challenge cup, 17 results were submitted meaning that all but one of the competitors who submitted results have made it through. Whilst it was a fairly disappointing turnout, at least we now have 16 committed players who are ready to go as the competition starts properly.

As far as the results go, the biggest scores of the round were submitted early, as co-hosts samhardy and BatiGoal set the early bar holding a 1-2 for the first couple of days. An excellent score from PriZe split the two as he slotted in second place. Real_Random took the final spot in Pot 1 after an impressive season.

Filling out Pot 2 for the group stages were four competitors who were very closely matched, only 8 points separated Thepremiermanager, Taff, Muzza2108 and Jack as they all eased through to the group stages.

Also getting through relatively comfortably were Robbrown172 and JoeWins who were the last of the three figure scores, and filling the rest of Pot 3 will be HashtagTatica and Jens. 

danovic78, RealHaks, and CaptDenholm all qualified in Pot 4 after having uncomfortable seasons yet doing enough to qualify, however Nicolol struggled but scraped through by the skin of his teeth meaning that unfortunately Del2378 is eliminated along with the people who didn't submit results.

Qualifying results in full

samhardy - 179

PriZe - 164

BatiGoal - 157

Real_Random - 151

Thepremiermanager - 134

Taff - 132

Muzza2108 - 127

Jack - 126

Robbrown172 - 113

Joewins - 105

HashtagTatica - 95

Jens - 85

danovic78 - 82

RealHaks - 59

CaptDenholm - 50

Nicolol - 38

Del2378 - 35

Kun Aguero - 0

dutchfmh - 0

Pogba - 0

halamadrid - 0

tomppasson - 0

mike1986 - 0

HalaDMV - 0

PhiLiz - 0

buz0309 - 0

GoldXavi - 0

Congratulations to everyone who has qualified. The group draw will be posted by myself in the morning and Bati will post the challenges at some point in the afternoon.

yes ive gone through!!!!! guess a good team effort helped me through haha!

I'm a slow starter but hope my fans still believe in me :)

I'm finalizing the group stage challenges and all should be tip top in about 12h from now. Apologies in advance for the unfortunate ones who sit in my group :P

10 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

I'm a slow starter but hope my fans still believe in me :)

I'm finalizing the group stage challenges and all should be tip top in about 12h from now. Apologies in advance for the unfortunate ones who sit in my group :P

At least I won't have the honour of being in your group.:P

6 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

At least I won't have the honour of being in your group.:P

Likewise.

On the other hand, can't meet your fellow groupie until the final so.. ;)

54 minutes ago, Robbrown172 said:

Hmm... 2 of the organisers in the top 3... something's definitely going on :laugh:

Why do you think I decided to be one of the hosts? :D

In all seriousness, I hope we get new hosts next time as I much rather play someone else's challenges than my own. But if no one volunteers I'll gladly do the job.

5 hours ago, PriZe said:

Ah! I think i met him in the pub yesterday! Strange fella :O

added 0 minutes later

You sure about that ;):P 

I qualified! The wait was worth it.:P

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

I hope you have better luck with the group stage challenges ;)

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

I hope you have better luck with the group stage challenges ;)

Let's wait and see who the wooping boys will be!