Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Hulk Hogan's Road To Wrestlemania!

Ashez

Hulk Hogan's Road To Wrestlemania!

2489f17292ff46c999a87e37e1c997e0.jpg

"Let me tell you something brother! I'm Hollywood Hulk Hogan and I'm here looking for gold! God created these 24 inch pythons and with them I've become the biggest name in the history of sports entertainment, brother! I'm the five time WWE Champion, the eight time WCW Champion and I'm back looking for one more title! I'm here for all the Hulkamanica's here tonight and the millions watching at home, I've slammed the giant, I've leg dropped the great one, I've even beaten the Warrior and now I want my Championship back! Listen here brother, I'm entering the Royal Rumble! 

Whatcha gunna do, when Hulkamania runs wild on YOU!" 

8617665bc1517dc045c7a389aec029c0.jpg

Opening Promo

Welcome to my latest FMM career. As my last two careers have gone down so well on Vibe I've decided to post one just for fun. The concept is gimmicky as hell but the challenge is simple and legit so hopefully you'll still find it entertaining. If you'd like it posted as a challenge let me know and I'll sort that out. 

The Challenge

Hulk Hogan will be the star of my attack as we try and win him one more World Championship title! Hulk Hogan has no interest in domestic success, or even European success as all he wants to be is World Champion one more time! That's right, we will be trying to win the Club World Championship! 

The Champions League will be our Royal Rumble where only victory will take us to the main event at Wrestlemania! If we can win the Royal Rumble we will headline the biggest pay per view in sports entertainment as we'll face off against the Champion for the World Title! 

The Starting Club

150px-Juventus_Turin.svg.png

Where else could i start than with the black and white lady! When you think of Hulk Hogan you picture the red and yellow or the black and white so this made sense to me. I've wanted a reason for a save in Italy for a while so all the pieces fell into place with this one. Usually when I play in Italy I'm one of the Milan's so this will offer a nice change as I don't recall the last time I was Juventus. 

Let's Meet

The One & Only

Hulk Hogan!

LG3sCME.jpg

mP4okqY.jpg

Boom! Hulk Hogan is actually my strike force as I'll be playing two up top! My attacking line is Hulk Hogan brother! Credit to @Mollers01 for inspiring the concept. 

First update should be posted in the coming days, hopefully you like this silly idea and are willing to support it. 

Thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment! Brother! 

The Road To Wrestlemania Has Begun!

4 hours ago, Westham_Till_I_Die said:

Ahaha I never thought of renaming a player to someone famous, really looking for to the results!

It should be fun :), you've got to love the odd gimmick save now and then. 

4 hours ago, samhardy said:

Looking forward to the intense relegation battle in the first season :P

Only the Royal Rumble matters! Win that and we're going to Wrestlemania, any other PPV's aren't important! 

4 hours ago, Muzza2108 said:

Nice idea brother!!!!

Thanks! 

3 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Can't wait for this. Another great career by @Ashez, hopefully hogan can score some goals because obviously Hulk can score anywhere (with those great stats). 

That's what I like to hear! Especially with my odd ideas haha. The results are very interesting IMO but all will be revealed soon :) 

Thanks for the comments :) 

8 hours ago, veerus said:

I reject this career unless you also bring a Kevin Nash on the team :) new world order 4ever!

That was my original idea! Wanted to use my 433 and have strikers of Hogan, Hall and Nash but no Nash on the game :(. Best you can do is a CM called Nasha which isn't appealing lol. I suppose I could have done Hogan and Razor and said Nash was injured :P 

5 hours ago, PriZe said:

This is just going to be meeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh

Think you spelt unique wrong mate

5 hours ago, Mollers01 said:

Love it! Also love how Hogan's stats have jumped since moving to Juve - he must be scoring. 

Time will tell ;) 

Haha, I like it. I have a future career that's going to have a name based on the 2 players (but not named after a wrestler)...

Can't wait to see how this unfolds...

7 hours ago, scratch99 said:

Haha, I like it. I have a future career that's going to have a name based on the 2 players (but not named after a wrestler)...

Can't wait to see how this unfolds...

Awesome, got to love the odd gimmick career. I originally was just gunna post it as a season challenge to see who could score the most with the duo, then I came up with the CWC angle and decided why not see if it can find an audience haha. 

2 hours ago, danovic78 said:

Classic! Hogan looks decent there...

He turns out to be a very interesting player tbh. 

Update should be out today :) 

6 minutes ago, Taff said:

Where do you guys come up with this stuff

I can hear all the Hulkamainiacs now

HOGAN!!! HOGAN!!!! HOGAN!!!

Inspiration is a funny old thing lol, it can come from anywhere. I sometimes wonder wtf is wrong with me with some of the ideas i come up with :P 

Writing the update now, should be up within the hour :D 

Hulk Hogan's Road To Wrestlemania
Season One
Part One

The aim of this career is extremely straightforward as our goal is to win the Club World Championship, obviously as Juventus didn't win the Champions League in real life last year this means we are unable to go for this from the start. This first season is all about trying to win the Royal Rumble and being able to head to Wrestlemania to reach our end goal. Let's take a look at how the first half of the season unfolded. 

Transfers

Spoiler

Out

N87LZGs.png

The first task of this challenge involved flogging the players within the squad i had no use for. In hindsight i should have kept a backup striker or two as we run into issues later in the season but the money was just too good to turn down. 

In

OtzMrRE.png

Hulk Hogan was an obvious signing but the £70 million price tag came as a shock, i knew Hulk wouldn't come cheap (hence why i was Juve) but £65 damn million (his starting value is like £3m or something as silly!)! I'm yet to use Wanyama this year and now feeled like the ideal time so my favourite player of the last few FMM's joins my ranks. The last player i picked up was Verratti from PSG as i wanted a more creative yet balanced option for my midfield. 

The Formation

Spoiler

VvZEBHE.png

Typically i hate playing three at the back but i also hate playing two up top, however in this case i just decided to stick to what Juventus are known for and run with it. Everything is pretty self explanatory to be honest with no tricks or secrets on show, although i do have to warn you that using wingbacks and a box to box midfielder in this set up is a nightmare! Rarely got to half time without one or two of them needing to be taken off. It made me think that the stamina is slightly off on 2017 if i'm honest. 

And yes the strike partnership was only ever used in that order! Noone cares about Hogan Hulk, Hulk Hogan is why we are here! 

Half Season Review

9c9VEhU.png

Pretty much as you'd expect as we walk the league and make progress in the Royal Rumble! 

League

07l28Kv.png

Arguably already over?

Super Cup

jEDANdQ.png

Brushed aside. 

Royal Rumble Qualification

EVH658V.png

A tough group but they're all thrown over the top rope!
We will face Benfica in the next stage. 

Fixtures

Spoiler

uYa3LYf.png
NBrPgOE.png
10pLT0Y.png

Player Performances & Manager Profile
Spoilers Within

Spoiler

Manager Profile

CExmS3j.png

I am a real American, fight for the rights of every man! 

Player Award!

TcyRL9u.png

Hogan's running wild brother! 
£5m from the Championship and WPOTY in a number of months! 

Goals

xSiAUbI.png

Hulk Hogan leads the way but surprisingly Hogan has the lead!

Assists

Buwhwu2.png

AvR

e67TMjb.png

Some of those average ratings are off the charts!

The Pre Show
Only Wrestlemania Is The Main Event!

Hulk
Stats

nMcnmKq.png

Worth the £65m?

Results

AmKsIMh.png

One in two isn't bad at all but for that price he should be smashing it. 

Hogan
Stats

XiKilbJ.png

Not far off the ideal striker. 

Results

kAvcp2u.png

Bargain! Massively surprised and impressed me!

Hulk Hogan
Results

Opponents: 48
Eliminated: 32
Elimination Assists: 7
AvR: 7.94

Is the partnership worth the £70m? 

Part one is over and while we haven't achieved much as yet we've bedded in a new world player of the year at the club and also ensured our dreams of winning the Royal Rumble and heading to Wrestlemania are still alive! 

We head into part two of the Royal Rumble with everything still to play for, it's going to be make or break!

Thanks for viewing brother, please remember to leave a comment! 

Whatcha Gunna Do, As Hulkamania Is Running Wild On You!

Great start, £65m is a way over the top but then you are dealing with Chinese clubs! ;)

Hogan has settled in really well, overshadowing Hulk massively.

I think this may be over quickly! Hogan has some really solid striker stats, I don't think I've ever particularly taken much notice of him before.

On a side note...

Spoiler

IMG_0223.PNGIMG_0224.PNGIMG_0228.PNGIMG_0226.PNGIMG_0227.PNG

3 hours ago, danovic78 said:

Great start, £65m is a way over the top but then you are dealing with Chinese clubs! ;)

Hogan has settled in really well, overshadowing Hulk massively.

I knew he'd be expensive but that shocked me lol. Hogan really stood out and impressed, can he keep it up though? 

3 hours ago, Joewins said:

I think this may be over quickly! Hogan has some really solid striker stats, I don't think I've ever particularly taken much notice of him before.

On a side note...

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_0223.PNGIMG_0224.PNGIMG_0228.PNGIMG_0226.PNGIMG_0227.PNG

Maybe, two legged ties are always tricky though! 

Loved that lol, took me a while to work it out but when I did I had a good chuckle :D 

2 hours ago, PriZe said:

Lolz get outscored bye a 5m player... hulk defo isn't worth his pricetag! Cracking start mate!

Just shows you don't have to buy superstars, always options on this game. 

Great start! But on Hulk - could that be because he's only Yellow for the striker position (ie he knows how to score, but not how to play in that position really well)? I tend to never play players in a position unless they are green, but I admit I don't truly understand the impact of that. 

2 hours ago, scratch99 said:

Great start! But on Hulk - could that be because he's only Yellow for the striker position (ie he knows how to score, but not how to play in that position really well)? I tend to never play players in a position unless they are green, but I admit I don't truly understand the impact of that. 

It's an impossible question to answer, what matters more position or stats and so on. People in the know have claimed in the past there isn't much difference between the shades of green and the yellow however. 

It's like would having two left footed strikers impact anything. As Hogan can cut in while Hulk can't, but then which foot do they take the first touch with and so on. We just don't have the information to have any clue unfortunately.  

57 minutes ago, Ashez said:

It's an impossible question to answer, what matters more position or stats and so on. People in the know have claimed in the past there isn't much difference between the shades of green and the yellow however. 

It's like would having two left footed strikers impact anything. As Hogan can cut in while Hulk can't, but then which foot do they take the first touch with and so on. We just don't have the information to have any clue unfortunately.  

Actually, I was thinking about this afterwards and I remember seeing something in the scout app or the pre game editor a few years back (haven't used them for a year or two) and .... hmm, maybe I better put this in spoilers as some won't want to know (not that it's groundbreaking).

Spoiler

I think it gave a score out of twenty for each position on the pitch and if it was yellow the score was lower than if it were bright green, etc (eg only 15 out of 20). I don't know what the effect of that is, but I assumed it would translate to them being less effective in that position - but who knows, maybe it's just to record which colour to show for each position!

Ultimately we don't know. As you say there are so many other variable to take into account, so probably not worth worrying too much. So good luck, go knock them out! 

Side issue: I wonder if players can adapt to new positions through playing time as well as retraining (old versions of CM/FM had that). I have this crazy plan to take a young CD and make him a striker and take him to 1K, but retraining isn't there in 2017. That said, 8.1 just came out so maybe that will let me do it! 

I think you are referring to Peely's position rater app thing? Which while good was fan made so doesn't really offer much real/SI info I don't think, I could be wrong though as my memory of it is vague. 

I don't believe that is a thing no, always rumoured but never seen evidence of it working. I think retraining is your only option, if that doesn't work nothing will etc. 

9 hours ago, scratch99 said:

Side issue: I wonder if players can adapt to new positions through playing time as well as retraining (old versions of CM/FM had that).

I don't believe this is a thing in FMM. And I generally don't mind playing someone in a yellow position as I haven't noticed any significant performance drops. It's not ideal but it works rather well if you need depth. A fun test would be to edit a player from green to yellow in a position and run like a 20 match test for each. 

4 hours ago, Ashez said:

I think you are referring to Peely's position rater app thing? Which while good was fan made so doesn't really offer much real/SI info I don't think, I could be wrong though as my memory of it is vague. 

I've created something similar that I've been testing for myself in my career. Do many other people reference those things? I could probably clean it up and upload it if there's interest.

I think the only key difference would in a striker is how clinical they are, but again how much of that is down to their stats and not their positions. Would a yellow striker natural midfield naturally drop deep? Or would he be forced into what the role description is, but then how do player stats dictate how the role is played. It's an endless question, tbh I've always thought FMM is much simpler than same have you believe. 

1 hour ago, veerus said:

I've created something similar that I've been testing for myself in my career. Do many other people reference those things? I could probably clean it up and upload it if there's interest.

If it's done and ready to go why not, it might find an audience etc. Formations aside anything I do for myself I'll usually share as you may as well, you've spent the effort on it so you may as well share it for other people to enjoy etc. 

7 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Just caught up mate and you have shocked me with the goals by each striker, I thought Hulk would be great but obviously Hogan was better. KIU

Hogan was a real surprise tbf, stat wise I knew he could do the job but he's done way better than i expected. 

The question is can he keep it up?  Interestingly Hulk has done better in the Champions League which is our aim.