Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Tactical Help Request

Sousa_XI

Hey all ..  I created my own tactic and I thought it's gonna work fine for me but only for few matches then at the end I can't win which is a really a problem 

I will share the tactic Screenshot_2017-01-29-21-07-42.png

Screenshot_2017-01-29-21-07-46.png

My Fixtures

Screenshot_2017-01-29-21-09-15.png

Screenshot_2017-01-29-21-09-28.png

The match Analysis 

Screenshot_2017-01-29-21-08-50.png

Screenshot_2017-01-29-21-08-25.png

Screenshot_2017-01-29-21-08-34.png

Screenshot_2017-01-29-21-09-01.png

Screenshot_2017-01-29-21-08-42.png

Screenshot_2017-01-29-21-09-08.png

Screenshot_2017-01-29-21-08-06.png

Any Suggestions? 

Thanks in advance 

Right so let's start from the back..

Defence has no outlet. Play WBs.

No width with your 2 WMs, would be too compact and easy to mark. Play WNGs.

No player in the middle to finish. Play TM or PCR dependent on your striker's aerial, the higher it is then play TM.

Counter attack, try using direct passing with it.

15 minutes ago, Dec said:

Right so let's start from the back..

Defence has no outlet. Play WBs.

No width with your 2 WMs, would be too compact and easy to mark. Play WNGs.

No player in the middle to finish. Play TM or PCR dependent on your striker's aerial, the higher it is then play TM.

Counter attack, try using direct passing with it.

Thanks @Dec I will apply the changes and will see what I'm going to get ..  

I'd say change your wide mid to wingers and set attacking mentality. You're defensively solid but there's no one left to attack. Also make your CM a BBM. 

1 hour ago, AndersJ said:

Im not sure but who should score your goals mate ? The wms and the cm dont get that much in the box Do they?

I think you right that's why I'm having problems with scoring goals 

Just now, veerus said:

I'd say change your wide mid to wingers and set attacking mentality. You're defensively solid but there's no one left to attack. Also make your CM a BBM. 

Well thanks mate ..  I agree with you my team is defensively solid and the problem is I don't score goals that much only few 

I would play a TM and be more direct with your balls (pardon the pun). Hopefully that means he will then engage your AP to get forward more.

Not too sure about your central mids as well. Maybe have a BWM in your CM position and DLP in your DMC role.

5 hours ago, addcointoplay said:

I would play a TM and be more direct with your balls (pardon the pun). Hopefully that means he will then engage your AP to get forward more.

Not too sure about your central mids as well. Maybe have a BWM in your CM position and DLP in your DMC role.

I have already done the suggested changes to the tactic and had better results to be honest but I still feel it's not strong tactic I don't know why..  Maybe because of the quality of my players 

Thanks for your advise I will try it on and will see what I will get 

1 hour ago, Sousa_XI said:

Maybe because of the quality of my players 

If you follow my career with El Ejido, you'll note I've had a good amount of success on defense by having my defenders be LD instead of CD. It's a small nuance but it instructs them to stay back and play safe which is good at lower leagues when your players kind of suck. Try that and it may give you more options on the attacking end without sacrificing too much on defense. 

10 hours ago, veerus said:

If you follow my career with El Ejido, you'll note I've had a good amount of success on defense by having my defenders be LD instead of CD. It's a small nuance but it instructs them to stay back and play safe which is good at lower leagues when your players kind of suck. Try that and it may give you more options on the attacking end without sacrificing too much on defense. 

Thanks for the great information it seems I don't have good knowledge about players roles.. And I didn't follow your career when you started only.. But sure will read it all and will try my best to understand it too 

Thanks again mate 

13 hours ago, Sousa_XI said:

I have already done the suggested changes to the tactic and had better results to be honest but I still feel it's not strong tactic I don't know why..  Maybe because of the quality of my players 

Thanks for your advise I will try it on and will see what I will get 

If you're not happy yet keep trying and changing roles till you get what you want. That is how you learn

3 hours ago, Dar J said:

If you're not happy yet keep trying and changing roles till you get what you want. That is how you learn

That's what I'm doing so far..  Thanks mate