Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat What's The Lowest/highest Amount Of Points You've Seen?

During one of my recent simulations, I checked in on the Premier League table, only to discover that Hull City had finished bottom of the league with just 8 points, no games won and 81 goals conceded (As you can see from the screenshot below).

Screenshot_20170127-190507.png

So, my question to you all is: What is the highest/lowest amount of points you've seen in a league table?

Not sure about the lowest, but for highest: in my 1KC career, one year we won every single game (114 points):

armstrong-season10-14.png.f67810e9a39b52

Or are you talking just about the computer controlled teams (as I imagine others have done this too)?

Edited by scratch99

I know it's not quite the same but I had a dismal champions league group campaign with Llandudno last night...

6 games, 6 defeats, 3 goals scored and 21 conceded. One game was an 8-0 hammering from Barca

IMG_0129.PNG

I had Germany loaded as a third league  and had a look at how the league shaped up toward the end of the 2018/19 season. Hertha had only scored 4 goals in 31 games, I can't remember their points tally, it was under 10 though. I've no idea how they managed to be that bad, their squad wasn't the worst I've seen. 

24 minutes ago, Fozz_Quaker said:

Not the lowest of points total, but considering who it is is quite amusing

Chelsea in 2027 finishing bottom with 20 points with 3 wins and 11 draws

tmp_23704-Screenshot_2017-01-26-11-58-15-207118936.png.5757ca279572581eeb48c71919581641.png

Jesus. That's quite a fall from grace. If only ey.

Btw, are your badges big enough? :laugh: