Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help 3-4-3 Help

Hi all I am struggling to create a 3-4-3 with wing backs I just seem to lose quite lot and I having trouble creating my own tactic

The back three are cd,bed,cd two wingbacks with cm and also dlp in midfield with dlf,advanced forward,dlf

Any help will be most appreciated

Cheers Dec and batigol much appreciated. Basically I'm trying to create antonio conte's formation I know he plays with wing backs and he uses both hazard and pedro but from the football I watched ect he has a straight 3 up top but them two players can't play there.my instructions are balanced,mixed,mixed,I tend to use short for gk distribution with pressing on

Cheers Dec I was thinking that he has hazard and pedro on wings but when I have looked at match of the day it shows a straight 3 up top so tried that first,David luiz as bpd I use kante and matic not really fan of fabregas as I'm an arsenal fan lol

14 minutes ago, Simonneedham said:

Cheers Dec I was thinking that he has hazard and pedro on wings but when I have looked at match of the day it shows a straight 3 up top so tried that first,David luiz as bpd I use kante and matic not really fan of fabregas as I'm an arsenal fan lol

Pedro and Hazard aren't playing alongside Costa as a straight 3 up. They are inside forwards, such that Costa is playing the most advnced position on the pitch.

2 hours ago, Dec said:

Conte plays this I would say:
CD-BPD-CD

WB---------WB

BWM-BBM
INF--------INF
CMF

BBM - If Matic, CM if Fabregas

Would you use matic instead of kante as bbm Dec?

I played Kante as BBM (he got the traits) alongside Cesc in the middle of the park and he performed superbly, also got many many assists (15 I guess)