Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Blowingbubbles433 ( Eme ) - Test

AndersJ

Hello fellow vibers

i have been struggeling to find the time for the game this year, but i finally got some and comes time comes tactics...

Last year, as some of you know, some of us tried to create a 433. We didnt succeed. 

This year i need your help. 

The strenght of  tactic,  is that its on solid defence. The main goals comes from the quick IFs on both sides mainly and it tends to do good against stronger opponents.

The weakness ( it scores way to few goals, and i know some of you outhere got great ideas, so what do you think i could change, having in mind that im leading the leagues with teams like Hertha, West Ham and Lazio in the first season?

im looking forward to your input and thanks to Mike for reminding me that we did NOT succeed in 2016 with the 433, now we HAVE too :)

best regards Anders

IMG_1705.PNG

IMG_1706.PNG

IMG_1707.PNG

IMG_1709.PNG

IMG_1710.PNG

How abt shifting the dlp up and change to bwm then change bbm to cm otherwise there may be too many attackers and it might get confusing? So can have a midfield trio of cm bwm and ap

Its a good suggestion did you try out the tactic. Im currently testing it with a great team and the clean sheets are many without the bwm though :)

Im considering some change to see if it gets more goals to the central striker.

First of all does anyone had the time to test the tactic?

second - i never use it - did anyone have succes's with an adf beeing primary striker ?

On 13-2-2017 at 23:26, AndersJ said:

second - i never use it - did anyone have succes's with an adf beeing primary striker ?

Haven't tried your tactic but it's similair to my TT, the central striker is mostly the 2nd highest goalsscorer for me in 7 seasons. He nears around a goal a game. Highest average i got is roughly around 0,85 goals per game. 

Without changing your wingers options that would help you are, focus on central and put the AF as your primary attacker. Speed is also helpful 

Thanks Prize ! Ill try Costa as PA.

yes im trying it out with Chelsea with Hazard-Costa-William 

and W is leading with an inch over hazard and Costa in third :)

On 14/2/2560 at 05:26, AndersJ said:

Try bringing your IFs down to AML/R spots. Should slightly increase their assists and decrease their goals.

On 14/2/2560 at 05:26, AndersJ said:

Haven't tested it.

Try fiddling around with the match settings. I don't start with pressing. Doesn't seem to be effective for me. Try balanced + short passing or Attacking + direct passing. Alternatively Balanced with mixed passing. I can't tell as it depends on your players ability so test it out a few games.

As for PA, I haven't selected any but mine still score 70ish goals.