Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Annoying Problems On Fmm

HalaDMV

I want to know if I'm the only one with these problems: 

1) injuries are still too common, thought SI fixed this. Every game has like 3-4 players getting injured, many times for months. Deep into the season some teams will have 8 players injured and it makes the game annoying.

2) PSG's reserve team doesn't play or simulate any games compared to other French reserve teams also they get relegated every year, annoying as I buy young players hoping they can play in the reserves. 

3) loaning players out are still hard to achieve. Only half the players I put up go on loan.

Edited by HalaDMV

I find the number of injuries to be fine, but I feel it should be amended so it's in proportion with the size of the AI squad - there's been numerous seasons I've played in the lower English leagues so far where squads get absolutely decimated due to having 5-7 injuries at the wrong time of the season, which btw is largely unavoidable due to the amount of times these teams play midweek. 

So whilst the number of injuries may reflect real life the way the clubs deals with the injuries doesn't at all, and it could be fixed by allowing these clubs to sign reserve players to their team.