Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Ome - Amazing For Lower League 4-1-2-2-1 - Ome

Hey guys and gals, new to the forums, just registered today to share my tactic as it is working miracles for me and wanted to share my success with everyone else who might be struggling to find a tactic that works for them, some info below:

Game engine: OME

Team managed: Bradford City

Unlocks: Sugar daddy, gold coaching badge.

Amount spent on new signings: 31 million (due to sugar daddy unlock)

Same tactic used every game: Yes!

With this tactic I have so far managed to have gone 17 games unbeaten in the league, beat man utd 2-1 away and scored 52 goals in 17 games wile only conceding 11. I am fully aware the players I bought play a big part of the success but I think the tactic itself also brings a lot of success, now on with the tactic:

I will write a list of the amazing players I bought later.

*PLEASE NOTE- DISCLAIMER* FOR EACH PLAYERS ROLE, THE PLAYER SHOULD HAVE THE REQUIRED STATS AVAILABLE FOR THAT ROLE TO BE EFFECTIVE, OTHERWISE THIS TACTIC WILL BE INEFFECTIVE..MY PLAYERS STATS MATCH THE ROLES PERFECTLY, WHICH IS PART OF THE SUCCESS, IF THIS TACTIC DOES NOT WORK FOR YOU THEN I SUGGEST YOU CHECK YOU ARE MATCHING THE MOST SUITABLE PLAYERS FOR EACH ROLE, THANK YOU

Please test this and give your feedback in the comments section, thanks :-)

Again I will write a detailed list in this maybe tomorrow of which players i bought, for how much, and what their required wage to sign is, also the clubs i bought them from etc. It will cost about £31 million to sign all players in the list, so it's only really suitable for those who have activated the sugar daddy feature from the store in the game.

Now the tactic:

tact pic 1.PNG

tact pic 2.PNG

tact pic 3.PNG

tact pic 5.PNG

tact pic 6.PNG

18 minutes ago, BleedsBlue said:

If one needs to splash 31 million, that tactic isn't for lower leagues. There's no way a league 1 side comes close to that kind of money.

This, but then again that setup should work on OME based on my experience with it.

@BCFClegend88 it would be great if you can share results without sugardaddy so everyone gets a feel for how it performs in LLM with low budget :)

3 hours ago, PriZe said:

This, but then again that setup should work on OME based on my experience with it.

@BCFClegend88 it would be great if you can share results without sugardaddy so everyone gets a feel for how it performs in LLM with low budget :)

Can't argue there. The tactic itself looks like it should play well. The price tag blew my mind, and I completely overlooked the tactics.