Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Scout Reports And Injuries

wobbly38

Has anyone else had transfers cancelled because the player failed a medical? I ask because on my latest save, 2 were cancelled although the scout reports didn't mention any injury. The injuries were a knee problem and broken ribs. I would have hoped the scout might have noticed a player with broken ribs. 

yes it happened to me once.although i knew beforehand that the the player was injured however i did not expected the board to intervene in between and block the transfer once everything has been agreed. Anyway i remember I finally get the same player once he recovered from his injury as i was keeping an close eye on him and bid for him again once he recovered.  

I tend to scroll through all the sub-menus of players I'm interested in to see if they fit the criteria of what I need or want, so I can't say that this has been a problem for me.

I do find though that the inaccuracy of judgement in both scouts / coaches is an issue though - I've scouted several well known regens only to be told that they have low potential, yet the second they sign it jumps to medium potential, and then of course after coaching & development then jumps to high potential. I'd expect my Gold standard scout to have known about the player's max CA, I'm not sure that human error can be attributed to the game (at least for this example) even if it reflects real life.

Edited by Jack