Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Goal Challenge Inception 2 - Ashez Vs Prize

Ashez

28 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Oh deliver he will, my friend...deliver he will.. Does Muhammed Ali ring a bell? Thrilla in Manilla? He'll fry your rookie butt you'll beg for mercy in front of all of us here. Go school him, Ashez!

Hide contents

My reputation is at stake here now Ashez..pls deliver or I have to escape the embarrassement for a few months :)

Second embarrassement in the works :P

You for real? I sign these four kids and trust them to lead my line. I trained, developed, improved and coached them for a year of my life then you just come along and act like I did nothing? These aren't the same players they were 12/24 months ago! I started their journey to greatness! You can play all the second seasons you want but just remember your sets will always end up with a higher CA then mine! You have that massive advantage and you picked up a 3 goal lead? Pfft! Sane could score that in one game in his sleep, blind folded, both hands tied behind his back while balancing on the nose of a gentleman bear! Easy! 

Gentleman bear? Think you should change your profile picture to floppsy the bunny! 

This is great. Only 3 goals in it and everyone's trying to spin how they're the greatest! FAKE NEWS. Sad... :)

3 goals is nothing at this stage. Keep going both of you, I think this is going to be an epic contest that goes down to the wire.

I actually want you both to do well, but I guess I gotta pick which side I'm on, so here goes:

Spoiler

I'm on.....

Team Ashez!

I like pandas, but it's hard to go past the Joker! Also, last time I backed Ashez, he lost, so he owes it to me to win this one! ;) 

2 hours ago, Ashez said:

You for real? I sign these four kids and trust them to lead my line. I trained, developed, improved and coached them for a year of my life then you just come along and act like I did nothing? These aren't the same players they were 12/24 months ago! I started their journey to greatness! You can play all the second seasons you want but just remember your sets will always end up with a higher CA then mine! You have that massive advantage and you picked up a 3 goal lead? Pfft! Sane could score that in one game in his sleep, blind folded, both hands tied behind his back while balancing on the nose of a gentleman bear! Easy! 

Gentleman bear? Think you should change your profile picture to floppsy the bunny! 

Loads of excuses there m8, gonna rehash them when you have lost? :P  but based on above i expect you to do better then me next season :P

5 hours ago, PriZe said:

Loads of excuses there m8, gonna rehash them when you have lost? :P  but based on above i expect you to do better then me next season :P

You likely burnt them all out! Giving me half dead players and expecting miracles! 

Prize managed to round up some support at last I see. 

47 minutes ago, Ashez said:

You likely burnt them all out! Giving me half dead players and expecting miracles! 

Prize managed to round up some support at last I see. 

Ooh another excuse... :laugh:

the panda is going to slaughter the joker

Spoiler

although i think both of u are going to fail miserably given how hard the challenge is :P

7 hours ago, lm10 said:

the panda is going to slaughter the joker

Hide contents

although i think both of u are going to fail miserably given how hard the challenge is :P

Haha think most challenging will be the 1kc, i have confidence we can manage the other ones, unless @Ashez screws up :laugh:

28 minutes ago, Ashez said:

b43bea2e3503d7d1c5619d2caf4b11da.jpg

So you are a watermelon? :O

Or are you trying to become me?

The poor Panda painting his own face in watermelon juice just so he can be the Joker for a split second. That's all he wants but try as he might the best he can do is imitate the legendary myth of the clown prince of Vibe. 

If it wasn't cute it would be pathetic. 

-

Google really does have everything huh, loser has to use that image as their DP for a week :P 

2 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Or are you trying to become me?

The poor Panda painting his own face in watermelon juice just so he can be the Joker for a split second. That's all he wants but try as he might the best he can do is imitate the legendary myth of the clown prince of Vibe.

Burn :laugh:

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

the clown prince of Vibe. 

I am glad we agree on this!:laugh:

loser has to use that image as their DP for a week :P 

2 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Deal!

46 minutes ago, PriZe said:

oh go home Bati, you can speak when you actually start winning something :P

:laugh: can't wait to see you upgrade your profile pic to that poor lil panda playing joker :laugh:

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Burn :laugh:

Someone had to say something :P 

2 hours ago, PriZe said:

Deal!

This just for serious! I've only had 2 DP's in all my time here haha. 

Anyway Prize stop mouth and start playing the save so I can give these people the update they want :P 

2 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

:laugh: can't wait to see you upgrade your profile pic to that poor lil panda playing joker :laugh:

:D

20 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Someone had to say something :P 

This just for serious! I've only had 2 DP's in all my time here haha. 

Anyway Prize stop mouth and start playing the save so I can give these people the update they want :P 

:D

I am playing, and your lads are shit as usual... so start updating! Lets have a laugh.... :P

1 hour ago, PriZe said:

I am playing, and your lads are shit as usual... so start updating! Lets have a laugh.... :P

Had something else to post sorry :P, shameless plug you'll all be able to find it in the careers forums :P 

16 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Had something else to post sorry :P, shameless plug you'll all be able to find it in the careers forums :P 

Brutally honest, not interested :P

55 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Brutally honest, not interested :P

Yet people wonder why Panda's are endangered! 

@Taff Just look at what your DP discussions has grown into! haha

4 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Yet people wonder why Panda's are endangered! 

@Taff Just look at what your DP discussions has grown into! haha

I'm confused what the hell have I started???????

DP???

2 minutes ago, Taff said:

I'm confused what the hell have I started???????

DP???

Wasn't it you who started all the profile picture chat? 

DP - display picture 

3 minutes ago, Taff said:

OH yeah well I'm just glad I could contribute something 

You're a key reason I'm still here along with all the other constant career thread posters/commentators who keep these threads going :D. Just in this case you started a profile picture war haha. 

6 minutes ago, Taff said:

I'm reassuring my support for #TeamPriZe by changing my DP (display picture)

Whahahaha:laugh: love it! Thanks for the support!

16 minutes ago, Ashez said:

You're a key reason I'm still here along with all the other constant career thread posters/commentators who keep these threads going :D. Just in this case you started a profile picture war haha. 

Stop trying to win harts, start posting and stop playing Zelda! :P