Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kun Aguero

Hex Editor Tutorial : Changing B Team's Relationship

Hex Editor Tutorial 

Changing B Team's Relationship

Today, I'm going to write about how to change B team's relationship, etc. making B Teams like Real Madrid Castilla and Barcelona B playable. 

1. Download any Hex Editor, you can do it both on phone or on PC.

2. Open club.dat from the Spain database folder. ( Open the one in spainsolo if you are playing with only Spanish league ).

3. Search for the first team name as ASCII. As an example, if you are trying to make Castilla playable, search for "R. Madrid". The club code of the club will be 4 values ahead of the first character of the club name. In the example, Real Madrid's club code will be 1104, note it down.

s1.thumb.png.abacf16d28262ef1477b487b923ef017.png

4. Search for the B team's name. In this example, search for the B team of Real Madrid which is R. Madrid B. The first team code of the B team is located somewhere few lines below the club name, and after a series of FFFFFFFF. Change the first team code to FFFF. In the example, I changed R. Madrid B's first team code, 1104, to FFFF, which changed the team's relationship to their first team.

s2.thumb.png.9bc48035409a922bd0498554b3a9c46a.png

5. Save the edited club.dat file, and start a new game with Spain loaded as primary league. You can then play as Castilla manager.

Screenshot_2017-02-20-14-13-34-414_com.sigames.fmm2017.thumb.png.e392131e731641010bd250f2579ff1aa.png

Disclaimer : The players in the B team will be in loan status from the first team.

Additional :

There's other things you can do with this trick, like making some lower league teams the B team of your club. Please note that having a B team in England league is not something recommended, as the save will eventually crash when your B team is playing in EFL Cup or FA Cup. 

Finally, thanks for viewing, and please leave a comment if you have something you don't understand here. If you feel Hex editing something too difficult, but wish to play with Castilla or Barcelona B, you can download this club,dat file below, and place it under Android>data>com.sigames.fmm17>files>installed>database>spain. Then, start a new game with Spain as your primary league with other leagues loaded as well. 

club.dat

Edited by Kun Aguero

Great tutorial! I've experienced the same problem too: I swaped Man Utd Reserves to Sky Bet Championship, they promoted, and after I started a new season the game crashed :laugh:

@Johnson2017 is it maybe not down to the fact that English Reserves do not play in the same league system as the first teams unlike Spain and Germany where it is common...

I'm yet to get my head round the hex editing so I can't give a proper answer

1 hour ago, Johnson2017 said:

Am i being stupid, but i can't find anybody's reserve teams apart from my own?!

How do i find Chelsea reserve/youth team or Man U etc etc

There are no reserves team in England other than that of the club you are managing.

@Kun Aguero 2 questions

• 1. Going from your original post of making Castilla manageable, does Castilla become a standalone club independent of Real Madrid or are they still part of the Madrid setup
  • 2.an hex editing be used to turn a lower league team into your clubs B team...

Say for example I am managing Sunderland, could I use hex editor to make Darlington my B team, I have done edits in previous years where I have made lower league teams the Reserves of Top teams???

8 hours ago, Fozz_Quaker said:

@Kun Aguero 2 questions

• 1. Going from your original post of making Castilla manageable, does Castilla become a standalone club independent of Real Madrid or are they still part of the Madrid setup
  • 2.an hex editing be used to turn a lower league team into your clubs B team...

Say for example I am managing Sunderland, could I use hex editor to make Darlington my B team, I have done edits in previous years where I have made lower league teams the Reserves of Top teams???

1. The club is totally independent after the edit, but the players still remain on loan from Real Madrid.

2. This can be done, simple change the last two FFFF in the series of FFFF of the lower league team to the code of the higher team. But this can't be done in England league, as it will eventually crash.

Please, I'm trying to swap Chelsea in Premiership for Ebbsfleet (have a manager) in my save. How do I go about it? When I try to swap the 0c 01 for 6e 04, I get unemployed and my name still appears at Chelsea.. I used the tutorial of Nation swap, and the search for more brought me here.

7 hours ago, DesChyko0 said:

Please, I'm trying to swap Chelsea in Premiership for Ebbsfleet (have a manager) in my save. How do I go about it? When I try to swap the 0c 01 for 6e 04, I get unemployed and my name still appears at Chelsea.. I used the tutorial of Nation swap, and the search for more brought me here.

You need to change both the team code you are managing under ffff0000b207 to Ebbsfleet. Then, the manager code under Ebbsfleet to yours, and the manager code under Chelsea to FFFF.

7 hours ago, DesChyko0 said:

You need to change both the team code you are managing under ffff0000b207 to Ebbsfleet. Then, the manager code under Ebbsfleet to yours, and the manager code under Chelsea to FFFF.

On 3/4/2017 at 03:56, Kun Aguero said:

WORKED:D

Please, can I make a team in Spain my B team.. I'm currently managing in England

added 0 minutes later

Please, can I make a team in Spain my B team.. I'm currently managing in England

@Kun Aguero I know you have mentioned English Teams cant have B Teams in the main league system, because it will eventually crash.

Could I set up a B Team in another League System.

For Example could I have, say, Aberdeen, in the SPFL as a B Team to Newcastle, Sunderland or anyone in the English Leagues for that matter?

If so, would a Parent Team/B Team fixture in continental competition cause the game to Crash?

Edited by Fozz_Quaker
1 hour ago, Fozz_Quaker said:

@Kun Aguero I know you have mentioned English Teams cant have B Teams in the main league system, because it will eventually crash.

Could I set up a B Team in another League System.

For Example could I have, say, Aberdeen, in the SPFL as a B Team to Newcastle, Sunderland or anyone in the English Leagues for that matter?

If so, would a Parent Team/B Team fixture in continental competition cause the game to Crash?

Never tried that before, but you can try it anyway