Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Redknapp Returns...

arobbo92

58b70ec3a99a0_CHELSEAVWESTHAM(FACUP).thumb.png.d82880fe090dd7de5e0dfe5a3713315c.png

FEATURED MATCH....

CHELSEA .VS. WEST HAM UNITED 
EMIRATES FA CUP - FIFTH ROUND REPLAY

West Ham travelled to Stamford Bridge to face Chelsea in the Emirates FA Cup Fifth Round Replay. Redknapp expressed his determination to progress to the next round of the famous cup, calling this a 'crucial' clash.

The Hammers were outfought by a very strong Chelsea side. Antonio Conte's side have been dominant in the Premier League this season and it looks like they are taking the FA Cup seriously too. Chelsea took the lead through Hazard in the 17th minute. In the 58th minute the Belgian striker, Michy Batshuayi scored a brilliant solo goal swinging the tie in Chelsea's favour.

ChelseaFACupHome.thumb.PNG.5c8b114d9c5a1e1f8d0e210d83653734.PNG

ChelseaFACupHomeStats.thumb.PNG.2340cdd57668f6108ec4f30d11069c30.PNG

58b70fcd83848_WESTHAMVAFCASTRA(EUROPALEAGUE)-5.thumb.png.f9c29c8b89406262118f5acbeb58396a.png

FEATURED MATCH....

WEST HAM UNITED .VS. OLYMPIAKOS
EUROPA LEAGUE SECOND KNOCKOUT ROUND (1ST LEG)

West Ham welcomed Olympiakos to the London Stadium in the first leg of the Second Knockout Round. West Ham striker Jearmain Defoe told that he the squad are 'striving' to impress in the competition after being knocked out of the Emirates FA Cup.

The match showed to be a very one sided match with Olympiakos not having a single shot on target. The Greek side also had a man sent off in the 44th minute. Despite the dominance The Hammers struggled to take advantage, with only 6 of their 16 shots being on target. West Ham eventually got the break through with Jonathan Calleri's goal in the 86th minute.

OlympiakosHome.thumb.PNG.eeba8efd365b9e5d1c86eafbd0727de3.PNG

OlympiakosHomeStats.thumb.PNG.33babb816701c0fe738a57ca180a771e.PNG

HarrySignsOn.thumb.PNG.cec30405a57cb226928728b2c61d47ea.PNG

West Ham United today confirmed that Harry Redknapp has signed a one year extension on his current contract, keeping him at the club until June 2018. The Hammers vice chairman Karen Brady told Sky Sports News: "We are over the moon that Harry has decided to stay with us. He's shown great character this season and we believe he can take the club forward next season".

This puts rumours to bed after Bournemouth announced that they are interested in Redkanpp's availability. The Cherries will now be sweating over the rumoured departure of Eddie Howe, with their number one target staying put. Jim White - Sky Sports News.

added 0 minutes later
On 28/02/2017 at 09:59, Kun Aguero said:

Wow, this must have be the most unique career writing  style. Really like how you do those featured matches. KIU.

Thank you for you lovely feedback, I'm glad that you are enjoying the career. :D

On 28/02/2017 at 12:32, salohcin said:

Loving this career! 

HARRY IN

Thanks Salohcin, I'm glad you are enjoying the career. :D

added 0 minutes later
On 28/02/2017 at 16:25, Mikee1984 said:

Just read through this and it's a really great read keep up the good work mate, Harry in

Thanks Mikee1984, I really appreciate your comments. :D

coleonredknapp.thumb.png.464592f07736cfa80d651525d186b86a.png

Former West Ham United fan favourite Carlton Cole has question the boards decision to extend Harry Redknapp's contract. He told Sky Sports News: "I have my doubts that he is right to take this club to the next level. Don't get me wrong he's a great manager, but this club needs something different. The club has a great structure but we need a modern, forward thinking man for the job".

Cole also offered his opinion on who should have been appointed by West Ham United: "I thought Brendan Rodgers should have got the job before Harry. I worked with him at Celtic and he's got everything planned out. I think he would have been ideal for the future of the club". Hayley McQueen - Sky Sports News.

Edited by arobbo92

teddybacksredknapp.thumb.png.748519157e11d5eea5173c4b357c5aa2.png

Former West Ham United striker Teddy Sheringham has praised Harry Redknapp's work this season. The ex-England star, who currently coaches at the club, told Sky Sports News: "He's improved the clubs state tenfold. From the kids teams right to the top, everything is different. The team has gone from strength to strength this season and thats all down the Harry".

The striker who scored 28 times in 76 games for the club said: "I honestly feel that he will be the one to win this club a trophy. It's been far too long for a club of this size. If he keeps on developing this talented side, I have no doubt we will see good things". Kirstie Gallacher - Sky Sports News.

58b71c94ac4af_WESTHAMVARSENAL.thumb.png.260f34e1ae2d9e291a69f581b0af1733.png

FEATURED MATCH....

WEST HAM UNITED .VS. ARSENAL
BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE

West Ham welcomed Arsene Wenger's Arsenal to the London Stadium for today's Barclays Premier League fixture. Arsenal will be looking for revenge after suffering a 3-0 defeat to West Ham at the Emirates Stadium in October 2016.

The Hammers were quick out of the blocks when Ghanian Andre Ayew broke down the left and slotted the ball past Petr Cech. Arsenal were then dominant throughout the game, but they could not break down the defence of this West Ham United side.

West Ham now leapfrog Arsenal into 8th place, with both teams level on points.

ArsenalHomeBPL.thumb.PNG.74c17127c1042c80995d99492eae067d.PNG

ArsenalHomeBPLStats.thumb.PNG.c46522302ec3c3f6da3cbd5b6a5172b9.PNG

BIG NEWS COMING NEXT.............. :O:O:O

One of the things I'd love to see, and I think he totally deserved during his actual career, is getting the England job. Any chance of that happening at some point?

5 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

One of the things I'd love to see, and I think he totally deserved during his actual career, is getting the England job. Any chance of that happening at some point?

@BatiGoal I totally agree with you, he fully deserved it. I am hoping the position becomes available in the save. In my last save Southgate was in charge until about 2024/25 :laugh:

wengersacked.thumb.png.218f5a170ea74e3b5f4680970a33f08b.png

Arsene Wenger has today been sacked by Arsenal ending 21 years of management at the club. The Frenchman has been under pressure for some time and his defeat against West Ham United was the last call.

A club spokesman told Sky Sports News: "Arsene has today been sacked by the club after a crisis meeting with the board. Steve Bould will take charge of the squad for the visit of Crystal Palace in the week. The board will begin the process of a new manager immediately".

IMG_3502.thumb.PNG.ca593771d04b12c72cb0fd7fb23d708f.PNGIMG_3503.thumb.PNG.01b3bc05ee68425b0b1c56ca0c8e2528.PNG

58b849a72cff0_WESTHAMVARSENAL-2.thumb.png.3879fe14f5e219287058687f0adc1dbd.png

FEATURED MATCH....

WEST HAM UNITED .VS. LIVERPOOL
BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE

West Ham welcomed Andre Schubert's Arsenal to the London Stadium for today's Barclays Premier League fixture. Liverpool are another team struggling with form, only winning 2 of their last 6 Premier League games, losing 3 and drawing 1.

The Hammers were the better team right from the start. Tom Huddlestone whipped in a corner for West Ham, when Ragnar Klavan pulled Calleri and conceded a penalty. The penalty was neatly tucked away by Andre Ayew for his 15th goal of the season. The second goal came on the 90th minute when Liverpool sent everyone forward, the ball broke and eventually found Simone Zaza who chipped Loris Karius to earn West Ham the 3 points.

LiverpoolHome.thumb.PNG.9098b46ec47da6bcea2a14e69586a0bb.PNG

LiverpoolHomeStats.thumb.PNG.f941bf8c872a93bf8bf79841571f06d3.PNG

58b84bf15cb76_EUROPALEAGUEDRAW-2.thumb.png.4e9a69e3c144024ce437f18bd1504d3c.png

West Ham United have been drawn against Italian side Fiorentina in the Quarter Final of the Europa League. This tie will see former Hammers star Dimitri Payet return to East London for the first time since leaving in the summer.

Dimitri Payer told Sky Sports News: "It's an incredible draw and we are very much up for the battle. The team is in great form and we are doing very well in the league. The West Ham fans were great towards me when I played there, but I am not expecting a warm welcome". Jim White - Sky Sports News.

58b84c046847a_CopyofEUROPALEAGUEDRAW.thumb.png.5ba724b31f412b76fd63692d0eeb127f.png

58b84fec31483_CopyofWESTHAMVAFCASTRA(EUROPALEAGUE).thumb.png.ec20f15742b17a958d0912bbed091c35.png

FEATURED MATCH....

FIORENTINA .VS. WEST HAM UNITED
EURPOA LEAGUE QUARTER FINAL - 1ST LEG

West Ham travelled to the Stadio Artemio Franchi to face Fiorentina in the Quarter Final of the Europa League. Redknapp spoke of his excitement of making it this far in the competition pre-match, but admitted that it is going to be a very tough tie.

The Hammers struggled in the first half, finding it hard to get to grips with the Italian sides direct football. Fiorentina's goal came in the 31st minute when a Dimitri Payet corner found the head of Sebastien De Maio. West Ham were then dominant from that moment on, but could not find the breakthrough needed to equal the tie.

Fiorentina lost a key man when Federico Bernardeschi was sent off in the 63rd minute, he will now miss the second leg. Can West Ham United win the tie back at the London Stadium?

FiorentinaAway.thumb.PNG.42223a623a744d81731f4893b17e4201.PNG

FiorentinaAwayStats.thumb.PNG.9ea3837d71a0acc6d238b797f49818f1.PNG

PayetPlays.thumb.PNG.cbdbfeca31f5c7ec78ef80798fc5b001.PNG

West Ham now leapfrog Arsenal into 8th place, with both teams level on points.

Edited by arobbo92

IMG_3516.thumb.PNG.b10a06f2bf20a290a74f07950348fe21.PNG

Diego Simeone has ruled himself of the Arsenal job after stating he was 'extremely happy' at Atletico Madrid. The Argentine told Sky Sports News: "It's a pleasure to be linked with Arsenal but my future is here with Atletico. I have targets that I want to reach here and for that reason I'm not leaving!". 

Simeone was believed to be Arsenal's number one target. The club will now have to look elsewhere for the successor to Arsene Wenger, with Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe now the bookies favourite. Hayley McQueen - Sky Sports News. 

Only just discovered this career.

The most aesthetically appealing career thread I've seen. Those signings are so typical of Redknapp, Trippier is a great bargain buy btw.

You may find it hard to get the England job. I'm in 2022 in my save, and Southgate hasn't taken us any further than the quarter finals if I remember rightly. But he still keeps his job after every tournament, despite his job seemingly always being 'insecure'.

What do you use to create those featured match pages?

22 minutes ago, Fish18ish said:

Only just discovered this career.

The most aesthetically appealing career thread I've seen. Those signings are so typical of Redknapp, Trippier is a great bargain buy btw.

You may find it hard to get the England job. I'm in 2022 in my save, and Southgate hasn't taken us any further than the quarter finals if I remember rightly. But he still keeps his job after every tournament, despite his job seemingly always being 'insecure'.

What do you use to create those featured match pages?

Thanks @Fish18ish I really appreciate your comments. I wanted to make it so 'typically' Harry, so I'm glad that has come across so well.

Yes I think that may be the case. I've had 3 or 4 saves that have reached the 2024/25 season and he's always stayed in charge, I can't recall seeing a different manager in charge of England to be honest.

In terms of the graphics, I create them on a site called Canva; (https://www.canva.com), it's a brilliant graphic design website with mostly free to use products. I tend to use the 'Social Media' template and use shapes and text with the odd PNG's of players and logos. You can then download the image as a PNG straight from the website. It is actually rather simple. :D 

58b85e65b1abb_CopyofNEXTARSENALMANAGER.thumb.png.8c123026e07562ea5b0b2bfb80705e3a.png

Arsenal have appointed Rui Vitoria as their new manager. The former Benfica manager is unbeaten the season with the Portuguese club, already winning silverware. The Gunners expressed that they are excited with 'Rui's attacking mentality' believing it will revitalise the London side.

Vitoria told Sky Sports New: "It's a dream come true for me, Arsenal are a club that I have followed since I was young. I have a philosophy that I want to bring to the club and strongly believe that I can win trophies again for Arsenal". - Kirstie Gallacher - Sky Sports News.

58b8629650dbb_CopyofWESTHAMVAFCASTRA(EUROPALEAGUE)-2.thumb.png.6743cec1f98a0aa43d69ad7ede61e024.png

FEATURED MATCH....

WEST HAM UNITED .VS. FIORENTINA
EURPOA LEAGUE QUARTER FINAL - 2ND LEG

West Ham welcomed Fiorentina to the London Stadium in the Quarter Final, 2nd leg of the Europa League. Redknapp told that he had 'motivated his team, to make history'.

The Hammers called on Target Man, Andy Carroll for the first time in a couple of months, and he delivered. The striker was centre of attention with every ball aimed for him. The breakthrough came when a deep cross came in a Carroll rose highest to head home. Unfortunately for The Hammer, Carroll missed a penalty that would have put the game to bed in the 82nd minute.

The match went to extra and then to penalties. Each West Ham United player scored, with incredible misses from Fiorentina's Khouma Babacar and ex-West Ham player Dimitri Payet, YOU COULDN'T WRITE IT!!!

West Ham United progress to the Semi Finals of the Europa League, who will be there opponents?...

FiorentinaHome.thumb.PNG.06ca6a15f48e7e9482eb654199f46641.PNG

FiorentinaHomeStats.thumb.PNG.7be813491035a286768d4a21a3d085b7.PNG

EuropaResults.thumb.PNG.7c0ebedc59384671263fde47c0b9f5de.PNG

Manchester United were knocked out by Spanish side Athletico Bilbao. With West Ham United being the only English team left in the competition, will you be supporting them?

6 minutes ago, Fish18ish said:

Is this career over?

Hi @Fish18ish, no this career isn't over. I will be updating it soon with the Europa League Semi Final against FC Porto ?