Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 4-2-3-1(eme)slambo,s Winning Tactic

slambo

I used to get rid of players with low stamina as you have to replace them near the end of a game . I used to have a large squad due to the pressing and only ever removed it if a game went into extra time. Is your training Rami,s genpressing jurgenklopp style?

57 minutes ago, slambo said:

I used to get rid of players with low stamina as you have to replace them near the end of a game . I used to have a large squad due to the pressing and only ever removed it if a game went into extra time. Is your training Rami,s genpressing jurgenklopp style?

No it's the "default" intensive training posted here. 

On 3/14/2017 at 06:29, Helio said:

On 3/14/2017 at 06:29, Helio said:

If you use Rami,s genpressing jurgenklopp style the players are certainly much fitter for all the season even when faced with a heavy schedule. It certainly increases their pace,stamina and strength. It will expose the weaklings in your team and tbh not many of my players complained and some even used to say they enjoyed the rigorous training.

Tactic is tried and trusted having taken Parma back to the promised land in serie A. Unlucky to be beat over 2 legs in the semi-finals by the away goals rule by INTER after beating 3 serie A teams on the way.

Screenshot_2017-03-18-00-39-30.jpeg

Hi slambo have been using this tactic for a while and doing well with it but had a few injurys and had to change things around for a few games until i got my players back' but i stumbled on to something unreal i have not lost since a changed and teams have hardle had a shot at me all i did from yours was drop the AP to a DM position  (DLP) and play 2 box2box in CM while having your forward as DLF everything else is as you had it..cheers mate 

Screenshot_20170320-125032.png

Quite a few changes but so long as it works who cares. I can understand how you are so defensively tight with 2 bbms helping out in defence as well as attack. It looks very solid and a very strong team both tactically and physically. In one of my seasons I did manage to go unbeaten with Charlton in the premiership. It's just a shame we can't go head to head against each other in a mini league with all our various styles of playing and see how they perform. . Let me know how you get on in the cups and Europe with your team.

12 hours ago, slambo said:

How is it working better? More goals? Less goals conceded? Dominating Europe or the Premiership?

All round better mate Af leads to more goals and CM beside the BOX2BOX leads to more protection at the back 

13 hours ago, rodrigo22xT said:

Instructions ?

Its slambo tactic instructions the same i just tried a few changes and it working great for me 

2 hours ago, Maco99 said:

Its slambo tactic instructions the same i just tried a few changes and it working great for me 

I have started a new career (My club)in the Vanarama National league and thought I would give your tactic a go as it is more suitable for the squad I have inherited.Upto now they are doing very well and I even managed to draw with Middlesbrough in a friendly.

1 hour ago, slambo said:

I have started a new career (My club)in the Vanarama National league and thought I would give your tactic a go as it is more suitable for the squad I have inherited.Upto now they are doing very well and I even managed to draw with Middlesbrough in a friendly.

Mate its your tactic i only changed it a bit to suit with injurys i had 

1 hour ago, slambo said:

Mate its your tactic i only changed it a bit to suit with injurys i had..

Heres the training i use..its hard but even if the players cry they still train well and if its a big star not happy give him a contract and that suits him up..i find to avoid injurys have 3 physios 2 prevention and 1 rehabilitation 

I put CB on defenders

FB and CM DM on general 

And IF and AF on attack 

Quick note rotation is key..always make sure your starting team is fully fit..have faith in you 2nd string and play the in early cup games youll be surprised how well they do in rhis tactic because yhey will be fresh and this will give your 1st team a rest 

Screenshot_20170322-185806.png

Screenshot_20170322-185757.png

Screenshot_20170322-185801.png

Screenshot_20170322-185754.png

That's certainly very intensive training. Bet that causes a few moans from the players. The thing what annoys me is when the board complain about the harmony (due to intensive training)even though the team might be playing really well.

Well I managed to finish 4th in my first season in Serie A and finish runner-up in the final of the Italian cup getting beat 2-1off Juventus so quite a good season overall bearing in mind that the players I wanted simply come possibly due to being a newly promoted club.

Screenshot_2017-03-21-04-57-40.jpeg

After setting up the training, I got a real warning from my assistant that my best player could get injured. I really need this 4-2-3-1 but most of my players are 19 year olds or less. They aren't even good on physicals yet. Besides, they seem to concede too many chances in the first few games I played with it.

3 hours ago, DesChyko0 said:

After setting up the training, I got a real warning from my assistant that my best player could get injured. I really need this 4-2-3-1 but most of my players are 19 year olds or less. They aren't even good on physicals yet. Besides, they seem to concede too many chances in the first few games I played with it.

Any team would struggle with too many (inconsistent)youngsters in the side but you have to give them time to adjust to the tactic and develop as players themselves. There is no magic tactic to win leagues just good tactics where teams have the right blend of roles and instructions. If you feel you are conceding too many goals try keeping your CMs in the DM position which should stop a bit of the leakage by your defence.

On March 27, 2017 at 14:30, slambo said:

Any team would struggle with too many (inconsistent)youngsters in the side but you have to give them time to adjust to the tactic and develop as players themselves. There is no magic tactic to win leagues just good tactics where teams have the right blend of roles and instructions. If you feel you are conceding too many goals try keeping your CMs in the DM position which should stop a bit of the leakage by your defence.

So I've just started using this tactic and the results are great. I'm a couple of seasons into an Auxerre project and wasn't getting anywhere despite promotion and qualifying for Europe. 

Maybe I just had the right players, but I my aim is to make Auxerre into a European force a la 1990s albeit with an African and French specific identity. I'll post screen shots soon.

I tried this tactic with a"my club challenge".It took me 7 seasons from the Vanarama National league to win the premiership. I also used it with Colombia and got limited success.

Screenshot_2017-04-19-00-57-31.jpeg

Screenshot_2017-04-23-23-25-22.jpeg

Screenshot_2017-04-19-06-58-33.jpeg

19 hours ago, slambo said:

I tried this tactic with a"my club challenge".It took me 7 seasons from the Vanarama National league to win the premiership. I also used it with Colombia and got limited success.

Screenshot_2017-04-19-00-57-31.jpeg

Screenshot_2017-04-23-23-25-22.jpeg

Screenshot_2017-04-19-06-58-33.jpeg

Awesome. I love the idea of taking clubs from those divisions and taking them to the top. One of my favorite FMM styles of play.

What training did you employ? And what tactics?

I use Rami,s jurgenklopp genpressing intensive training. It's in one of the forums(it might be under tactics or guides) as it really improves the physical side of players and let's you play your strongest team more often. My team instructions and roles are explained at the start of this article. High decisions and pace are key attributes for this simple tactic and I have had numerous teams do well as the AI cannot seem to get to grips with players who have these attributes.

I everyone using the intensive training setup for the tactic?

Just wondering if it's still effective with the default training setup.