• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The Uk Challenge

BatiGoal

11 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Been on Holiday for 2 years now mate, let me know when u get one :D

@Taff

I really don't want to mess with the order of the stages, which was never a problem back then, but if it's impossible in FMM17 for anyone to land a job in Scotland I'll have no choice but to go back to the original rules of completing the stages in any order.

Just now, BatiGoal said:

I really don't want to mess with the order of the stages, which was never a problem back then, but if it's impossible in FMM17 for anyone to land a job in Scotland I'll have no choice but to go back to the original rules of completing the stages in any order.

I understand wanting to make the challenge well more challenging but like you said if it proves impossible it's going to ruin the fun

I saved my game after the first season finished so I can go back if need be but I'm hoping I get something soon

1 minute ago, BatiGoal said:

Or just let them stay in country 1 as long as it takes to get a job, much more straightforward and adds more emphasis on performing better club wise...

Only problem is I don't have a save from before :D

I understand with the challenge element and that's one of the reasons it caught my eye, but a change of the rules would be fine with me if that's what's needed 

Just now, samhardy said:

Or just let them stay in country 1 as long as it takes to get a job, much more straightforward and adds more emphasis on performing better club wise...

Another option

Only your goals from the first season count but if you remain in the job then the chances are your rep will improve and your job prospect (however my save file is after I let the job go which means I would have to start again) obviously leave my thread as to not upset the apple cart I'll do another season in Ireland if need be then go from there

Or we could go back to the original and change up the order?

Dont mind in the end, will still attempt to land a job in Scotland until a decision is made  

Edited by mcandrew003
3 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Or we could go back to the original and change up the order?

Dont mind in the end, will still attempt to land a job in Scotland until a decision is made  

Same here I'll keep going to see how far I have to go

@mcandrew003 do you have a save from just after you left Ireland?

Edited by Taff

That's a vicious curveball FMM17 threw at me.. just hate to see anyone waste their time over this. :@

I don't want to mess up the order as the increased number in goals at every stage makes for a perfect build-up to the final stage. Let me update the rules then. I think it's best to stay on as a manager in N.Ireland until a Scottish club comes along.

@Taff no mate, although I do have a save from about 5 minutes ago, got offered a job in wales, so just in case

@BatiGoal Should I just try to land another job in N Ireland then, cause I only seem to be getting offers from Wales and Lower League England?

6 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

That's a vicious curveball FMM17 threw at me.. just hate to see anyone waste their time over this. :@

I don't want to mess up the order as the increased number in goals at every stage makes for a perfect build-up to the final stage. Let me update the rules then. I think it's best to stay on as a manager in N.Ireland until a Scottish club comes along.

I can go back to when I left Ireland and try going through the unemployment again see if it changes other wise I'll start again but leave my original thread as my starting point

I'm starting to think this challenge might not be possible in a straight line as it were, i think your best bet is to wait until you can move clubs. Your reputation and demand obviously isn't high enough to force the move by going unemployed and going unemployed doesn't boost your rep or make you any better so you'll never get it. I think the only way to do it is to stay at your job in Ireland until you can naturally move to Scotland and so on.

Edit - Opps thought i was in a career thread lol, didn't realise this was the challenge thread and this has been discussed haha. 

Edited by Ashez
1 minute ago, Ashez said:

I'm starting to think this challenge might not be possible in a straight line as it were, i think your best bet is to wait until you can move clubs. Your reputation and demand obviously isn't high enough to force the move by going unemployed and going unemployed doesn't boost your rep or make you any better so you'll never get it. I think the only way to do it is to stay at your job in Ireland until you can naturally move to Scotland and so on. @BatiGoal

My only issue is having to start over as I said earlier is that my save is from after I have left Cliftonville 

so my options are

1. Start again (leave my current total of 42) then stay at Cliftonville until I can move jobs

2. Carry on with my save but not do the nations in order

I have updated the OP.

Back to the original rules but the order remains. Stay on at your club until you can land a new club in the next stage. (again..this wasn't this hard before so apologies for the time-waste)

I'm in the same situation except I have saved it twice where I have job offers from Wales and Nothern Ireland so yeah it's either

Take a job In Nothern Ireland in 2019/20 from unemployment

Go to Wales, meaning nations not in order

wait for Scotland, but I don't see that happening

i would prefer not to start again as I am enjoying this challenge, so they are the options , but if I need to I guess I will have to

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

Could just get an "in between job" until you can move to Scotland?

Yeah I'll try to land another N.I. job in between if not I'll start over

added 0 minutes later
1 minute ago, BatiGoal said:

I have updated the OP.

Back to the original rules but the order remains. Stay on at your club until you can land a new club in the next stage. (again..this wasn't this hard before so apologies for the time-waste)

Sorry that the game seems to have been messed up this year, I didn't think it would be this hard but every time I try for a job I get nowhere 

Just now, mcandrew003 said:

So can I take my job in Nothern Ireland in 2019?

@BatiGoal

just until Scotland come?

Yes, let's keep things simple again. Stay on as long as you need until you get a club in the next stage.

No good guys just can't land a Scotland job

I will start again (my tally of 42 will remain then I'll stay at the club until I can land a Scottish Job)

@mcandrew003 @Taff Goodluck guys!

Please check the OP again as you're now allowed to stay at your current club and try to set a higher record as many times as you want as you wait for a club in the next stage.

Just now, mcandrew003 said:

I've got the job at newly promoted Ards, will any goals I get be added to overall tally or do they not count as it's just a side job as such?

One record per country. 4 highest in each country will be added as your total score.