Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Latin Europe Challenge

Latin Europe Challenge

I present you yet another "break the current record" challenge. For those familiar with the UK Challenge, you know the deal. Those who aren't, you'll find out right now but there's not a whole lot to it other than having to score a large amount of goals. This challenge takes place in 4 romance-speaking countries and is slightly more difficult to complete than the UK one due to the sheer amount of goals needed. Objective: Break the current top goal scorer's record in each country. You must start at the country with the lowest goals record and move your way up to the highest goals record and break each record as you go. Once you break the record you may move on to the next stage of the challenge. While you're waiting to land a club in the next stage you're allowed to remain at your current club to improve your reputation and/or set an even higher record as many times as you want thus increasing your total score (combined highest records in all 4 stages). You may use any player you like and goals in all competitions (except ITN goals) count towards the total. If you manage to break the record (scoring more than the current total) in all 4 countries you will have scored at least a total of 228 goals in Latin Europe and earned yourself a spot on the Latin Europe Challenge Leaderboard.

Let's have a look at the numbers your 4 strikers are going to need to crush..

Latin Europe Goal Records

Bds7NPU.png

Let me first say a couple things before we get to the rules. I want you to know that this is a very tough challenge. I usually complete my own challenges before I post them for you guys to try, but this one is one of the few I have yet to complete. I had a go several times but to my dismay saw my numerous attempts fail at the same stage, guess which one.. But despite some of you probably thinking it's too difficult, you may be right but it isn't impossible. Challenges aren't only about completing, they're about much more than that, it's about the journey, the experience, what you learn along the way and what you do differently in your 2nd - 3rd - 4th attempt until you finally succeed, ...or not. Even if you think you stand no chance, you won't ever succeed if you don't give it your best shot.

Remember, these goals are in all competitions except ITN goals, those aren't counted. Some of you may remember Lionel Messi's amazing 91 goals in a single season, making him the current World Record Holder goals scored in a season, but he netted 12 of those in an Argentina shirt so his tally stands at 79 for this challenge. This means you'll need to score at least 80 goals in a single La Liga season in your final Stage 4 to complete this challenge and be eligible for the Latin Europe Challenge Leaderboard. If it's any consolation, there will be a leaderboard for both OME and EME (successful) attempts. I really do hope either leaderboard doesn't remain empty for too long.

The Challenge Rules

• Load the Latin Europe leagues - Italy, France, Portugal, Spain - in any order.
  • Start your challenge in Italy and complete the Stages 1-4 in numeric order.
  • Once you break the record in stage 1 you may move on to the next stage.
  • Repeat a stage as many times as you want until a club in the next stage comes along.
  • At NO point in the challenge are you allowed to move back a stage to break a previous set record.
  • You may choose any top division team and pick any player/nationality you like, but MUST use a unique striker per stage.
  • Main strikers MUST be real players. The rest of the team does not and may be fake players - regens/evogens.
  • Goals in all competitions count except ITN goals.
  • NO unlockables (unless earned during this challenge) and NO editors, reloading etc. allowed.
  • As surely most of us have a Coaching Badge by now you are allowed to start with one.
  • You must post a career with screenshots to be eligible for the leaderboard.

Leaderboard

1259 Pts - Jack.Holt - Link

2. 256 Pts - Taff - Link

3. 254 Pts - Brenty92 Link

4. 230 Pts - AndersJ - Link

Edited by BatiGoal
7 hours ago, Oi Oi said:

Once I've done with my post I'm gonna definitely try this!

I wish you the best of luck!

3 hours ago, Sousa_XI said:

Very interesting challenge again @BatiGoal

Thanks. I hope you manage to do what I haven't been able yet.

5 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Looks very tough! Nice challenge mate. 

It is. I hope the best Vibers are able to crack this one..on OME if they have to.

3 minutes ago, Taff said:

IF i complete the UK challenge will give this a try

If when ;)

1 minute ago, BatiGoal said:

It is. I hope the best Vibers are able to crack this one..on OME if they have to.

If when ;)

Although looking at this I don't think I have ever hit those kinds of numbers but what the hell

1 minute ago, BantamHD said:

Italy, France and Portugal seem somewhat doable, but Spain is just insanity. :P

Blame Messi :D

BTW..rules in OP updated!

13 minutes ago, Rjgreeno said:

Finished the first part and got a job at Lyon just need to end the season before I start the next part of this challenge

Sounds great. Can't wait to see how the rest of your attempt unfolds. Hope you decide to share it with us in a career thread.

4 minutes ago, Rjgreeno said:

@BatiGoal going to see how the next part of the challenge goes before posting just in case I don't go through with it I don't want to waste people time

Understood. Best of luck!

2 hours ago, Rjgreeno said:

Second part of the challenge done will upload first season tomorrow, just waiting for a job in Portugal now

Can't wait to see the players you've chosen.

The first challenge I've attempted from here, and a really interesting concept.

I chose Roma as my first team, and I have almost completed the first stage, and with a very unexpected player!

1 hour ago, Lagom said:

chose Roma as my first team, and I have almost completed the first stage, and with a very unexpected player!

Good luck with the chalenge and I'm interested to see who you picked

5 hours ago, Lagom said:

The first challenge I've attempted from here, and a really interesting concept.

I chose Roma as my first team, and I have almost completed the first stage, and with a very unexpected player!

Thanks. Great start btw and great player too. He is an excellent pick. Hope to see a career thread with the rest of your journey.

Glad you guys are getting through this one, no matter what I do I can't seem to get anywhere but I'll keep plugging away

Great Job with Roma dude

Can i just ask, when you say same players, just the striker, can you buy other players from your original clubs you managed, or does it have to be complete different players per club, sorry if i'm being stupid, just want to clarify

Edited by Cockers2505

@Cockers2505 no worries, feel free to ask whenever something isn't clear. I was indeed refering to the striker, the record-breaker, only. Can't use the same striker for multiple stages, so a unique striker for each stage, the rest of the squad is fair game.

Thanks guys, the first stage came and went so quickly, and I was expecting my record breaker to be Dzeko, as he was playing in the striker role, but as I say, Eder was the surprise star, playing LW.

Second season I moved to l'OM, and found a really depleted squad.  Sticking with the same formation, I toiled for a season and a half, trying to turn Ocampos into the goal scorer that Eder was, but to no avail, my goals were simply too spread out among the team. My form was good though, and midway through my second season, PSG offered me the role. I have moved, and Jesé is my newest project.