Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Latin Europe Challenge

53 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

Can I ask is everyone attempting this task on OME or EME? Myself i'm on EME, harder or easier?

Dunno about others but I have found it easier to score on the OME.

Guys how close is this, took over FCP first season, bought Adalberto Penaranda as he had brilliant stats, I was so close, yes so far away, but had an excellent season in the league not loosing a game...

IMG_0308.thumb.PNG.8cb5e99eb5b09d0161709a268a3371ad.PNG

IMG_0309.thumb.PNG.66310156eb368cc3b48b023059cd4442.PNG

well try, try again, the Spain stage will be some challenge that's for certain...

Trying this out myself. Full career can be found HERE.

Summary of first season is Dybala hitting 45 goals for Juventus. Currently playing on/waiting for a decent job in France to start stage two. Great challenge, @BatiGoal.

3 hours ago, Jack.Holt said:

Trying this out myself. Full career can be found HERE.

Summary of first season is Dybala hitting 45 goals for Juventus. Currently playing on/waiting for a decent job in France to start stage two. Great challenge, @BatiGoal.

Thanks. Can't wait to try it again myself. Haven't been able to complete this one yet.

No job came up in France, so I brought in a new face to try and beat my own record. Managed to equal it with five games left to play, only to be sacked immediately afterwards!

IMG_0273.PNG

IMG_0274.PNG

1 hour ago, Lagom said:

No job came up in France, so I brought in a new face to try and beat my own record. Managed to equal it with five games left to play, only to be sacked immediately afterwards!

Pff tough luck.

why the hell did they sack you, you seem to have done pretty well with Napoli, unlucky though dude and at least you beat the record so it's not a complete loss

Admittedly, I only managed one win from the last 4 games I played, but even so, I feel that's harsh. I qualified for Europe, as they wanted me to, I was in the cup final, and I won the league cup and Super Cup.

The real downer is that my reputation was only national, so even the bottom teams in Lihue 1 were not interested in me. Challenge failed, again!

Hi @BatiGoal can I ask another stupid couple of questions please

• NO unlockables, editors, reloading etc. allowed.
  • NO grey players or regens allowed. Real players ONLY.

1. Unlockables, do you simply turn them off even if they appear during your career, so for example if a Billionaire wants to pump money into your club at that time that would switch on Sugar Daddy i'm guessing, so if that is the case do you turn the offer down?

2. Regens, how do you know which is a regen, the rules says no regens, but I never really bother trying to work out players who could of been say Ronaldo or Messi, due to your rules, I don't want it to affect my Challenge buying the wrong player and then being told I've failed for it!!

Apologies to come across a tad naive, but I want to clear everything up to make sure I am clear of the rules, thanks

For the Regens it's pretty simple just look at the players history, if he's shown as being on the game before the 2015/2016 season he's a real player if he shows up at a club in 2018 then he's a regen

Here's two examples

Werners history precedes the first season so we know he's a real player 

58d0f1b0c267f_IMG_11361.thumb.PNG.e67e9435d958e064ed3eff52fabb3c54.PNG

This guy's history starts in 2018 so he's a regen (Ibrahimovics one to be precise)

58d0f1b75c639_IMG_11371.thumb.PNG.a8e2fa59b8196095ee57e2d2a2ad0db8.PNG

I'm sure for the unlockables if they appear while the game is being played their OK, but I'll wait for @BatiGoal to get back on that one to be safe 

Hope that helps

12 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

Hi @BatiGoal can I ask another stupid couple of questions please

• NO unlockables, editors, reloading etc. allowed.
  • NO grey players or regens allowed. Real players ONLY.

1. Unlockables, do you simply turn them off even if they appear during your career, so for example if a Billionaire wants to pump money into your club at that time that would switch on Sugar Daddy i'm guessing, so if that is the case do you turn the offer down?

2. Regens, how do you know which is a regen, the rules says no regens, but I never really bother trying to work out players who could of been say Ronaldo or Messi, due to your rules, I don't want it to affect my Challenge buying the wrong player and then being told I've failed for it!!

Apologies to come across a tad naive, but I want to clear everything up to make sure I am clear of the rules, thanks

1. No unlockables allowed unless earned during the career. 

2. Have a look at a players history and make sure it dates back to 2015/16 at least.

@Taff reply came in as I was writing this. Exactly as you said, thanks. I'll edit the 'unlockables' part to make it clearer.

Sorry @BatiGoal not trying to make more work for you, it;s just most challenges say "the normal rules" but I have never taken any notice about Regens or unlockables as I've always played my own career without worrying about these.

2 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

Sorry @BatiGoal not trying to make more work for you, it;s just most challenges say "the normal rules" but I have never taken any notice about Regens or unlockables as I've always played my own career without worrying about these.

No problem, mate. I wasn't specific enough re the rules, I was too lazy to write a few extra words lol, so I totally understand you needed to confirm. Only takes a few secs ;)

7 minutes ago, Taff said:

Getting there dude the Real Madrid job is currently V. Insecure so fingers crossed then it's just a case of getting 80 goals no sweat

Reveal hidden contents

sweating.jpg.4b624ce46a00f76cdb8a29b97e91e8df.jpg

:laugh::laugh:

@BatiGoal Quick question: I've inherited a player whose History begins 2017/18 (I'm now in 23/24) - does this make him a regen and therefore ineligible? Asking before I begin the season!

On 21/03/2017 at 09:30, BatiGoal said:

1. No unlockables allowed unless earned during the career. 

2. Have a look at a players history and make sure it dates back to 2015/16 at least.

@Taff reply came in as I was writing this. Exactly as you said, thanks. I'll edit the 'unlockables' part to make it clearer.

Just read this above. Ignore me!

Sorry @BatiGoal but I am now confused and had to stop my challenge due to technicalities, I've bought a player from Man Utd that is 27 years old and a England player, I'm in the last stage taking over Malaga

my worry is I've bought a regen, which is fine if he is and the rules say I can't so I'll sell and not play him, but...

what type of play can I buy, if a player has a history from 15/16 he would be 30+ now, so my question is when does it become the time where you can buy a normal player who isn't a regen, one that started in the history as a youth?

my example

IMG_0433.thumb.PNG.11e4df11b9fc66b759c2e0f65e1799b4.PNG

IMG_0432.thumb.PNG.34cb7e6eab6dfc60a312eb9656a9fadc.PNG

somi  I was hoping he was my star player for the last stage, but I believe he is a regen, so I am doing nothing until I get some clear understanding, I don't want to spoil anything, again apologies, but I've never done any type of challenge before.

@Cockers2505 all real players that are in the database at the very start of the challenge are eligible. This means that the challenge shouldn't last too far beyond 15 season. Hope it's clear :)