Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Poll Starting A New Career Due To The Update?

Dec

Are you going to start a new career for the new update?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to start a new career for the new update?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Hi all,

As you may have heard 8.2 is out by the end of the next week and will include the transfer update so my question is will you start a new career due to the update?

Please vote on the poll and leave who you are going to manage in the comments below.

Thanks,
Dec

Voted yes but it'll most likely be as a secondary save and be used when I fancy a break from my main save.

Marseille, with the sugar daddy option, as it'll reflect real life 

Sunderland, as it'll be the toughest (realistic) challenge in a major league 

I'm just coming to the end of my 1KC career at long last and will finally be starting a new career. If 8.2 is out in time, I'll probably use that. I say probably because it does strike me as being a bit weird having the latest transfers but still starting from the beginning of the season.

4 hours ago, scratch99 said:

I'm just coming to the end of my 1KC career at long last and will finally be starting a new career. If 8.2 is out in time, I'll probably use that. I say probably because it does strike me as being a bit weird having the latest transfers but still starting from the beginning of the season.

You can update and use the original database in preferences :). 

Doubt I'll be updating for a while, playing two careers I'm really invested in and the one could potentially be screwed by any changes to the game. 

I think I will - my journeyman career has stagnated and I'm starting to itch for a new beginning, so I might as well wait for a new update.

Edited by Meestercat

Always. Usually ima waiting for main winter update and only after I'm going to buy game and begin save.

Edited by SG11

Probably will but not immediately, still got plenty of motivation to keep my Derby save going.

Hull could be interesting though, and the same with Villa.

I'm probably gonna manage Rostock in Germany, I tend to do several saves at once and dip in/out of whichever takes my attention at the time

My club Hearts, signed near enough a whole new team in January so I'll be having a go.

Was considering a Bilbao save too, and after seeing the new update will have their regens with Basque nationality, I think it's a must.