Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Andersj Attempts The Uk Challenge ( COMPLETE)!

Haha thanks guys! And maybe it did not read the rules right :)? I was in Dungannon for 6 seasons, then 1 season unemployed and then came Motherwell....

big update maybe later tonight ( will grigg was not prime man :)!

Update Stage 2.

This was the easy stage when i first Got there. World class players compared to Northern Ireland ( and Wales ) ?

Duncan demolished Henkes record and was rightfully named player of the year.

All you guys need is one season in Scotland im sure of.

surprised that i almost hit 100 goals in the league :)

IMG_1794.PNG

IMG_1795.PNG

IMG_1796.PNG

IMG_1798.PNG

IMG_1799.PNG

1 hour ago, Taff said:

Wow gongrats dude looks like you'll be the first name on that leaderboard 

@BatiGoal will be so happy he finally gets to add a name to it he's been waiting so long  :P

Can't wait :)

Thanks you guys - its support from you guys that keeps me going. But ill be in Wales a couple of years before i beat any records i reckon ??

Gary has a challenge ahead of him....

He has to score 31 goals in only 22 games....hot damn Wales is though when there is NO quality in your squad ?

IMG_1804.PNG

I must admit i have NEVER tried a harder challenge than this!!!

players in Wales are really not good, and transfer budget at 54k only,  but little does it matter now...

may i move on @BatiGoal?

IMG_1811.PNG

IMG_1809.PNG

IMG_1810.PNG

IMG_1812.PNG

4 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

I must admit i have NEVER tried a harder challenge than this!!!

players in Wales are really not good, and transfer budget at 54k only,  but little does it matter now...

may i move on @BatiGoal?

:)

Glad you're enjoying it lol! You don't need great players to succeed in Wales. Looks like you had a good formation and that's what really matters in these sort of leagues. Your player was decent so he walked it. Fantastic stuff, mate!

One final stage to go..you got this!

Thank you very much mate!!! Lets see what waits in the great England.

61 goals before 2035 with a players thats not a regen. That has to be a lower league with alot of matches and a player with good stamnia :)

1 minute ago, AndersJ said:

Thank you very much mate!!! Lets see what waits in the great England.

61 goals before 2035 with a players thats not a regen. That has to be a lower league with alot of matches and a player with good stamnia :)

Top league, mate, top league ;)

Taff you will get there at some point :)!

right now im without job ( caretaker for Austria while looking for vacant Seat in The Premier League . Winning in Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales counts for nothing now ???

Hopefully you get an English job soon! 

Be careful holidaying though, your reputation will go down after time as Peely showed a while back. He dominated the game then went back down to the lower leagues, after a few seasons down there he couldn't get a top job again. While holidaying/doing ITN your rep won't be improving much and as winning in Wales, Scotland and Ireland isn't the most impressive getting a PL job might be tricky!

20 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

See the quote :D

Could you not take a Championship job and get them to Prem? If it was done in a half season like when people have moved early but not started the round until the next season? 

34 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Could you not take a Championship job and get them to Prem? If it was done in a half season like when people have moved early but not started the round until the next season? 

No problem whatsoever. Good point.

Running for the Championship with okay form ....:)

Still no jobs in the Premier league...

( waiting so i can upload picture )

Not sure if you know but the tag for this thread is under challenges not career bud, great going just need that prem job next!

28 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Yes i know but im just updating my scores so i dont get too bored while waiting :)

It should be tagged as a career mate, if not things get confusing fast lol. 

Nice results those! :D 

Im not sure what to call it? Its my first ever challenge? Im i doing something wrong when updating? Or i am first allowed to update according to rules when i land the Premier league job in 2034 :)?

41 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Im not sure what to call it? Its my first ever challenge? Im i doing something wrong when updating? Or i am first allowed to update according to rules when i land the Premier league job in 2034 :)?

No, no you've done nothing to worry about at all mate. When you created the thread you gave it the "challenge" tag but this is a career. The challenge tag is for rule sets and all that. 

Next to your title you should have a little image of a cog, click this and you'll be able to edit the prefix, set the prefix to career and save :)