Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Vaughan To Be A Star?

Late to the party, but man, what a party it is! I love the idea behind this career and you've done so well. 9 goals in a game? How is that even possible! :)

Anyway, Vaughan will go down as a legend...

Just caught up with this mate and your doing brilliant, making them falling stars great is a specially of yours. Could do with a few of your goals to in my sporting save 100 goals seems miles away for me.

19 hours ago, scratch99 said:

Late to the party, but man, what a party it is! I love the idea behind this career and you've done so well. 9 goals in a game? How is that even possible! :)

Anyway, Vaughan will go down as a legend...

Oh its possible in most leagues, with the very kind cup draw! ;)

16 hours ago, Mikee1984 said:

Just caught up with this mate and your doing brilliant, making them falling stars great is a specially of yours. Could do with a few of your goals to in my sporting save 100 goals seems miles away for me.

Keep the faith, they have a good team with a great crop of youngsters so once they get into their 20's with a few years of first team football under their belt they are up their with the best!

Season 5 - Sporting Clube de Portugal - Final Season

Transfers Out

Oliveira and Toornstra were just squad players.

4v4lr9.jpg

Transfers in

Just Dahoud in for free, though I would see how good he is.

1zb44k5.jpg

The Supertaça Cândido de Oliveira

Despite having Porto beat us on pens in the season opener.

2rz9bt1.jpg

Early Season Blow

Vaughan ruled out for two months, can he come back? :O

jf9so2.jpg

League Cup

We get penalty revenge on Porto as we take the league cup!

300qlw1.jpg

Champions League

A home defeat proved costly as Man Utd dump us out in the Quarter Final.

xmram9.jpg

Taça de Portugal

A very poor semi final defeat to Beleneses! :@

4qlemu.jpg

Primeira Liga

We stroll to our fifth and final title.

sm6emv.jpg

Player Awards

Carvalho takes this years'Ballon D'Or.

2mwyr2v.jpg

Silva lands the Portuguese Player of the Year Award with Foulquier runner-up, a rare wing back double!

seymo3.jpg

Marques takes the Portuguese Premier League Young Player of the Year award.

2hchlpe.jpg

Squad Stats

With Vaughan missing, young Marques was able to shine this season proving he is a wonderkid to watch. Silva had a stunning season at LWB.

a9pb80.jpg

Manager Stats

I retain my Portuguese League Manager of the Year Award!

vcxus9.jpg

2mfemn8.jpg

2i74j95.jpg

My 3 Sporting Stars

Jonathan Silva

What a season he had, 21 assists and a Av.Rating of 8.43!

23mab78.jpg

Pedro Marques

The young striker was given plenty of chances due to Vaughan's injury and had a great season.

2qv5og0.jpg

Jeffrey Gouweleeuw

Another solid season from the CB, a must cheap buy for any club.

2q1rpsi.jpg

James Vaughan

Well, sadly Vaughan went out with wimper rather than a bang after another injury hit season. Restricted to just 27 games but he still managed 26 goals. Over the five season he notched an impressive 203 goals in 182 games, not bad for £1.5m!

s5wua9.jpg

200r2hu.jpg

2n0qwbq.jpgAPPS (182) GLS (203)

Primeira Liga 2eceryv.jpg 2eceryv.jpg2eceryv.jpg2eceryv.jpg2eceryv.jpg

League Cup mm77kx.jpg mm77kx.jpgmm77kx.jpg

Champions League 9hpg00.jpg

Portuguese Player of the Year 2d2hq4i.jpg2d2hq4i.jpg

Supertaça Cândido de Oliveira spkivb.jpgspkivb.jpgspkivb.jpg

European Super Cup 289becm.jpg

FIFA World Club Championship 1109jwj.jpg

Ballon D'Or 2vaxp1y.jpg

Taça de Portugal 5zqhaf.jpg

15 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

Congratulations mate, fantastic job and great goals to game ratio. Can't wait for your next career. KIU

Thanks, yeah he did very considering he was very injury prone and I was happy to see my new tactic(s) working.

Onto the next one, hope to post the start tomorrow if all things go ok.

Very enjoyable career mate, I love the Sporting squad in game as players like Silva are excellent, only issue is I only try daft ideas in Portugal so the saves rarely work out haha. I know the second I try a normal save in Portugal I'll come up with a daft save that can only work there and so on haha. 

Dahoud is a very solid MC on this years game, used him  fair few times. 

Shame he didn't end with a bang but all in all he was very impressive. More to come tomorrow?! Awesome! Bring it on mate :D 

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

Very enjoyable career mate, I love the Sporting squad in game as players like Silva are excellent, only issue is I only try daft ideas in Portugal so the saves rarely work out haha. I know the second I try a normal save in Portugal I'll come up with a daft save that can only work there and so on haha. 

Dahoud is a very solid MC on this years game, used him  fair few times. 

Shame he didn't end with a bang but all in all he was very impressive. More to come tomorrow?! Awesome! Bring it on mate :D 

Thanks mate. Sporting really do have an excellent squad and young players this years. I guess the focus in the past has been on Porto then Benfica but this year Sporting really have all positions covered.

He did ok for me, wasn't sure to play him as a CM or AP?

Yeah, I was just happy he lasted the five seasons ok! ;)

Could be my last career for a while as moving jobs soon and do my updates at work so could be a while before I post big updates here :'(

Yeah, I've always enjoyed the big three in Portugal but historically the other two have been better due to having better players to sell to build your own team. The gap is much smaller now though and most my tests last year were with Sporting but I'm still yet to have a long term save with them IIRC. 

Tbh I'm not sure enough to give a solid answer as he's usually been my first reserve CM kinda thing, the one I always bring in or off the bench etc. In real life he's linked to LFC a lot and I hear mixed things on what type of player he is, he is a player I'm always attracted too though as young and sometimes cheap haha. 

Paid to post about FMM! Jealous much haha. Yeah that's understandable, hopefully you still manage to find the time to be active :). 

Congrats man! Vaughan can look back at a wonderful last 5 seasons of his career thanks to you. 200+ gls and a room full of awards, what more could he have asked for.. Great stuff!

12 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Congrats man! Vaughan can look back at a wonderful last 5 seasons of his career thanks to you. 200+ gls and a room full of awards, what more could he have asked for.. Great stuff!

Thanks Bati, I think he could have pushed 250 if he was fit throughout the five years but am pleased with what he achieved, onto the next one...