Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Who Has Been Your Worst Signing?

I've had a few problems, usually stemming from the "I can't loan goalkeepers out for more than 3 months" bug, so I've had goalkeepers I've sold because they never hit their potential, only for them to hit it at their news clubs.

Probably this guy called Jota from Brentford, signed him for Real Sociedad trying to fill Xabi Prieto´s shoes but it didnt work at all, bad thing is I bought him for way too much money lol 

Earlier FMM/H series probably Jack Wilshere. I haven't had too many bad signings over the years tho but Jack wasn't the greatest that's for sure. He was a huge talent back then but never delivered in my midfield scoring very average 5-6-7 ratings. 

FMM17, probably Renato Sanches on EME. Tried everything with the guy but average at best. Not terrible either but having paid 100+M makes him my worst signing thus far. I'm currently using him in my Benfica save on OME and he's a monster. Best signing :)

Mine has to be Bruma bought him for Lyon and he was disappointing so I sold him the when I moved clubs he was there and I gave him another chance but ended up selling him again

4 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Earlier FMM/H series probably Jack Wilshere. I haven't had too many bad signings over the years tho but Jack wasn't the greatest that's for sure. He was a huge talent back then but never delivered in my midfield scoring very average 5-6-7 ratings. 

FMM17, probably Renato Sanches on EME. Tried everything with the guy but average at best. Not terrible either but having paid 100+M makes him my worst signing thus far. I'm currently using him in my Benfica save on OME and he's a monster. Best signing :)

Jack wilshere made me cry in my AC Milan save last year

On FM15 I tried my hand with Blackburn Rovers. Had £4 million left and was struggling for a striker. Panic bought Mayuka for £3.5 million and he ended the season with something like 4 goals in 30 games. ?

Not the worst signing as such but had Wayne Rooney on united save and he was absolutely lousy in so many positions/roles! Took me years to get rid of him...to release was something like £25m!!! He ended up at Oldham in the end on £250 a week!!

2 hours ago, Rjgreeno said:

Mine has to be Bruma bought him for Lyon and he was disappointing so I sold him the when I moved clubs he was there and I gave him another chance but ended up selling him again

Played him at PSV and never really excelled. So I can imagine him struggling in a stronger competition.

1 hour ago, Dar J said:

Jack wilshere made me cry in my AC Milan save last year

:laugh:

1 hour ago, kylieboi88 said:

Not the worst signing as such but had Wayne Rooney on united save and he was absolutely lousy in so many positions/roles! Took me years to get rid of him...to release was something like £25m!!! He ended up at Oldham in the end on £250 a week!!

Keep him at the club for the fans ;)

Every LB I buy. Seriously, one day I'll get one that doesn't look amazing on paper then turn in a season of underwhelming performances.

4 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Played him at PSV and never really excelled. So I can imagine him struggling in a stronger competition.

:laugh:

Keep him at the club for the fans ;)

He warmed the reserves for his remaining years lol