Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Board Expectations

Pogba

What? No it mostly has to do with the financial situation.

Sure you could pick "League winners" with Sunderland or something, you'll get a tiny bit more, but you still wouldn't get as much as Man City would.

Yes,as Meow said the money you get is influenced by the club's financial shape and its size. It does improve as you go along depending on factors like the stadium gate, any promotions/relegations, your finish in the League and any Cup runs/Cup wins.

1 minute ago, KennyMiller27 said:

Yes,as Meow said the money you get is influenced by the club's financial shape and its size. It does improve as you go along depending on factors like the stadium gate, any promotions/relegations, your finish in the League and any Cup runs/Cup wins.

I understand but I'm saying that like if the board gives you 55 mill they would expect Euro qualifications but what if that same board gave you 5 mill would their expectations be the same

13 minutes ago, Pogba said:

I understand but I'm saying that like if the board gives you 55 mill they would expect Euro qualifications but what if that same board gave you 5 mill would their expectations be the same

Yes. Remember that some clubs have very little money - Burnley's board can't give you the same amount of transfer kitty that Abramovich/the Glazers/the plasticmen at Man City can