Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Spurs With Salohcin

Time for a new career, where will it be?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Club

• Tottenham Hotspurs
    • Oxford City
    • Oxford United
    • Cambridge United
    • FC Porto

I will start posting updates about this career soon, my focus will not just be on the storyline but also on the little details that will make a career successful! Hope y'all will enjoy this!

Thanks for following my idea and hope you the best along the way. I'm sure this will be a great learning curve for everyone and it'll be interesting to see how people play this game.

10 hours ago, Granit Xhaxa said:

Thanks for following my idea and hope you the best along the way. I'm sure this will be a great learning curve for everyone and it'll be interesting to see how people play this game.

Oh yes sry i forgot to credit u for tad idea! I rly hope the career will hit the mark!

Alright guys, so im closing the polls in a day's time! Do cast your votes if you haven't done so! It's pretty tight so every vote counts!

Cambridge gets my vote purely as it has long save potential. Spurs and porto are amazing saves also. I did 10 seasons with spurs last fmm havent played with them this year though. 

I'm closing the poll now so from the results, I will be doing a career with Spurs! Updates will come in a few days because I'm having my exams this wk and might not have the time to play in advance, so do pardon my lack of update in the upcoming wk!

@kylieboi88 so sry mate, cambridge got edged out by spurs but maybe i will attempt cambridge after this save!