Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Which Wonderkid Team Should I Pick?

Which team should I start as?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which team should I start as?

• Leverkusen
    • Gelsenkirchen (Schalke)

I'm keen to start a new save with a team full of wonderkids - it's been a while since I've had a German save, so my choice is Leverkusen or Gelsenkirchen (Schalke). Which should I pick?

Tough one. Can't go wrong with either one. FMM/H 15 and 16 I played Schalke and loved it. FMM17 I played Leverkusen and loved it. I'm not helping you much, am I :)

Maybe run a simultaneous save with both use the same tactic and such and see which team comes out on top

Not getting the straight answer you were looking for here are you dude

If you want a wonderkid save surely Dortmund are the better option? You'll have Dembele, Pulisic, the Swedish kid who looks like a God btw and the money to buy more. 

Fair point, but Leverkusen have Tah, Brandt, Henricks, Bailey and Havertz, and Schalke have Embolo, Goretzka and Meyer. I guess there's a lot of young talent in the Bundesliga!

2 hours ago, Mollers01 said:

Fair point, but Leverkusen have Tah, Brandt, Henricks, Bailey and Havertz, and Schalke have Embolo, Goretzka and Meyer. I guess there's a lot of young talent in the Bundesliga!

That it is, it's a league I load often as the talent is there and wages are so low it's easy to take players from there haha. Not a league I play in often though, dunno why but Germany and France are two leagues I load often for similar reasons but leagues I just don't enjoy playing in that much. 

If you choose Schalke be prepared that Goretzka and Meyer wants to leave when you get through the season. Leon G is AMAZING!

go with Schalke 04 and show Bayern that their time is over :)!