Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Contract Wars

slambo

Do other FMM17 players find it annoying when after agreeing a transfer fee the player says"I don't think you can match my demands" and when you offer him much more than he is on he refuses your contract .Surely a player would not refuse a massive rise to go to a club which looks like it is progressing well .I have often seen players move for less money than what I offered them.

The clubs agreed to the fee but then it's up to the player and looks like he simply doesn't want to move. Maybe he isn't interested in playing in a new league, or doesn't like your club, or isn't ready for a new challenge. He's got his reasons. Decisions aren't based on money alone, there are several factors.

Another thing, I had a player turn my contract down but moved to a rival team in the same league for lower wages. Odd of course but turned out his best buddy was in that team and several players with same nationality. I'm guessing that could've played part in his decision not to join my team.

I get that all the time. I offer up money, they accept.

I rationalise the flaws of the game like this... In a way, it's a lot like "Will you do XXX for a million dollars?". The question might get you a no very often, but with that million dollar in your face, the answer might be very different.

Yeah I can understand reasons not to sign but it gets frustrating when you go to all the effort of scouting, agreeing a fee and the player knocking you back. It would be good if you got a legitimate excuse for not signing rather than a basic refusal. Maybe I have had too many"no,s" lately

@Meow maybe we will be presented such circumstances once the "Chinese" influence squeezes its way into FMM.

@slambo I usually give up when I'm not given the chance to re-negotiate, they're just not taking the bait. If I do get that option it's often a matter of "how much are you able/willing to pay me?".